Topic: Get Format sort for Frontier available

Hi, i think its time that we add Frontier to the Format list, this shouldnt be a hard task to fix and i hope developers of Deckbox takes this request into consideration.

Re: Get Format sort for Frontier available

While I did vote no, ( I do play the format) I think that until the format gains a bit more traction, Sebi (the only dev) has a bit more issues to deal with before he gets to this. Maybe also when/ if this gets more traction from WoTC would it become more of a priority.

No thanks - let's not support this blatant money grab of a 'format' unless we really end up having to.

What's next, Tiny Leaders? 4DH General Mini-Master?

Last edited by beacon (2017-01-11 18:06:13)

Good luck.  Pretty sure the site is on cruise control.  I've been asking about dev/features for a while now with no response.  I canceled my membership renewal and have been looking at other options like Puca and a few others.

beacon wrote:

No thanks - let's not support this blatant money grab of a 'format' unless we really end up having to.

What's next, Tiny Leaders? 4DH General Mini-Master?

To be fair, I think Deckbox already supports Tiny Leaders

physikal wrote:

Good luck.  Pretty sure the site is on cruise control.  I've been asking about dev/features for a while now with no response.  I canceled my membership renewal and have been looking at other options like Puca and a few others.

Without derailing the thread too much, I would not go to Puca. That site is slowly dying. I have since quite due to how horrible the site i.

Last edited by valdor (2017-01-12 16:35:15)