Topic: database: Amonkhet

Hello everyone,

Amonkhet is now imported, along with the promos & tokens. (is it me or are there more and more tokens each release? smile)

https://deckbox.org/editions/433-amonkhet
https://deckbox.org/editions/437-extras-amonkhet

Also added 10 missing basic land printings from the collectors edition set, a long time coming:

https://deckbox.org/editions/173-collector-s-edition

Have a good time at the prerelease events!

Re: database: Amonkhet

Thanks for that. can start logging my cards at 4 am now.

Thanks for that. By the way, the embalm cards show the token instead of the actual card

Could you fix the embalm cards? They show up as tokens when you view them, since that's the last "important printing" and it's slightly irritating as I'm trying to build a deck.

When in doubt, have a war of negates.

They should actually be fixed since yesterday. It might be a cache issue. Can you Shift-refresh the page and see if you get the wrong image still? If so, which card are you getting it for?

The file I have attached shows the cards that are glitched. The highlighted cards are all showing as tokens, whereas the underlined cards are showing as invocations. The invocations don't matter as much, nevertheless I don't think that's how they're supposed to show up.

Post's attachments

Capture.PNG 106.6 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
When in doubt, have a war of negates.

Can you add the promo Canopy Vista and battlelands from the new Standard Showdown league stuff?

They're the ones with the expedition art in the regular frame.

I see no issues with the Amonkhet tooltip images on the AKH edition page. However, in decks these other images are being displayed (tokens and masterpieces). This is only the case for creatures with Embalm and cards with masterpiece printings. I'm assuming it has something to do with the order in which the editions were added to the database.

Additionally, these are the promo battlelands that Maxrpg mentioned. Couldn't find an official wotc source for the images.
Canopy Vista
Prairie Stream
Sunken Hollow
Cinder Glade
Smoldering Marsh

Last edited by Kammikaze (2017-04-22 11:42:49)

Thanks a lot for the clarification Kammikaze!

Tooltips should be fixed now. Shift-refresh the page to clear browser cache if you still see the wrong ones.

Also added promos here:
https://deckbox.org/editions/438-standard-series-promos

It seems like none of the Aftermath (split)  cards have any pricing information

will you add the double sided tokens from the AKH Bundles

mptacnik wrote:

Hmm, I can't seem to find anything about these tokens on a quick googling. Do you have more info on them?

sebi wrote:
mptacnik wrote:

Hmm, I can't seem to find anything about these tokens on a quick googling. Do you have more info on them?

http://wpn.wizards.com/en/amonkhet   under bundle

If you want help i can send a list of the 25 cards and whats on either side

The Emblem for Gideon of the Trials looks like it's entered with the name Emblem: Gideon, Martial Paragon.

Hey I was wondering why the invocation for Rhonas, The Indomitable doesnt show a price in deckbox

The masterpieces are showing up as the default view for cards without a version specified (or as cards in a deck). This is kind of annoying since they all have no price currently, and at some point will probably have a very high price, both of which throw off their value in inventory and cost for a deck. Can we make the default edition for unspecified cards a non-masterpiece or non-special-set version?

in side the editions section amnoket blocks link and database seems to have been removed can we have it uploaded please

741494208 wrote:

in side the editions section amnoket blocks link and database seems to have been removed can we have it uploaded please

The db is still there, but the link on the Editions page is indeed missing.

rfioren wrote:

The masterpieces are showing up as the default view for cards without a version specified (or as cards in a deck). This is kind of annoying since they all have no price currently, and at some point will probably have a very high price, both of which throw off their value in inventory and cost for a deck. Can we make the default edition for unspecified cards a non-masterpiece or non-special-set version?

I'm having the same minor issue. I have three Invocations in my collection that do not have prices. Any plans to update these?