Topic: Foil Elesh Norn, Elspeth Tirel, and ANgelic Destiny

Any interests in these and other foils, feel free to let me know. Thank you and look forward to trading with you!!

Re: Foil Elesh Norn, Elspeth Tirel, and ANgelic Destiny

I'm interested in your non-foil Elesh Norn. I have a bunch of stuff from your wishlist, including a promo dismember and a promo magmaquake. Let me know if we can work something out.

What do you value the foil elesh at?

35 firm

That's above market price man, no one is going to do that... SCG link

go to TCG player and the average is 35.67 from top to bottom SCG is not the best place because their prices are not arbitrary and they try to control market prices for their own gain IMO

Besides, this is not star city games, and yes people will actually pay MORE

"SCG is not the best place because their prices are not arbitrary"

Isn't it a good thing that their prices are not arbitrary?

Dakkon4444 wrote:

...and yes people will actually pay MORE

Agreed.  It just depends on how much someone wants something.  I just paid $4 for 4 Fiend Hunter (avg. price: $0.35/e) because I wanted to try a new deck config before this week's FNM.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

HikingStick wrote:
Dakkon4444 wrote:

...and yes people will actually pay MORE

Agreed.  It just depends on how much someone wants something.  I just paid $4 for 4 Fiend Hunter (avg. price: $0.35/e) because I wanted to try a new deck config before this week's FNM.

If people want to trade for it at that value, I'm not stopping them, I just thought I'd chime in and throw down a firm price, as usually SCG is over market value. Also, your example is needing cards NOW. If someone wanted a foil Elesh Norn, they could buy it shipped for $33 from SCG, bundle it with a few other cards and the shipping makes it look even better.

@Coyote1234: Well said mate!

The best I would do is$30 on foil elesh. i have some of the stuff on your list (venser+koth and emblems, angel demon tokens)

$35?  Best I can do is $5.  It's going to sit for a long time, and it's a very specific buyers market.