Topic: Support for EDH/Commander/Brawl formats?

Is there a way to get decks shown with a "commander" slot so that my  brawl/commander decks look right?

Re: Support for EDH/Commander/Brawl formats?

That is a premium feature:

"Deck tags - specify variants: Specify exactly what variant your deck is - Commander, Cube, Tiny Leaders, and more! For some of them you also get additional functionality, like highlighting your commander."

There is no variant tag, nor format validation for Brawl, Frontier, Arena Standard or League (40 cards, although I use draft and that's fine for now) decks nor a distinction for Duel Commander, Multiplayer EDH and MTGO Commander even with Premium. These would all be welcome additions.

We do have the following:
Constructed (Auto validates to set to Standard, Modern, Legacy or Vintage but not Frontier)
Commander (Commander Slot but can't add a partner commander)
Cube
Draft
Tiny Leaders (Commander Slot)
Pauper
Singleton (Which could work for Brawl but w/o a commander slot)
Fat Stack
Prismatic
Vanguard

The ability to add partner to Commander would be super awesome as well.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

FastTadpole has hit the nail on the head. Yes, Brawl is needed badly, but all of the other variants mentioned could come in vary handy. Please do this!!!

Brawl support would be really useful - please add it! :-)

Another vote for Brawl, at the very least.

meldon44 wrote:

That is a premium feature:

"Deck tags - specify variants: Specify exactly what variant your deck is - Commander, Cube, Tiny Leaders, and more! For some of them you also get additional functionality, like highlighting your commander."

Brawl has been out for a full year now.  Can we please get it added as variant?

I really hate to be that guy, but my initial year subscription is ending in a month and I'm not exactly keen on renewing it when I can't properly tag decks as the correct format.  It would be completely understandable if Brawl wasn't an official format; but it was literally created by Wizards:  https://magic.wizards.com/en/game-info/ … mats/brawl