Topic: Looking for basic foils

Hi all,

I am collecting basic foils.  If you have bulk foils you are looking to sell, I'd be interested.  I'm trying to collect one of each printed so, I'm not currently looking for multiples of a same set and card number.  I have had a handful of offers recently for around 20 cents per foil.  If you are interested, please feel free to reach out and make an offer.  Thanks!

Steve

Re: Looking for basic foils

Mister Skulk-

There is a local vendor here that can supply random batches of 100 foils for $20. [Play or Draw in Avondale, AZ]

There are dupes, but most are LP-NM, with the exception of about a dozen or so that are MP-HP. Every batch has, at least, 2-4 pre-Modern cards.

Using the prices on the DeckBox, the 100ct. foil batches usually yield $27-$32.

Am visiting his shop on the 7th. If you are interested in a batch, can add it to the order. Can sell them as a batch or trade, your preference.  neutral

Last edited by BlueBlazes (2018-07-28 22:59:14)

just added my database up for sale, I have probably 30 or so foils listed so far, included Mirari's Wake.  check my database out and see if there are any you are interested in.

I believe i have all of the new Domanaria Foils, and Return to Ravnica Foils and probably a fair bit of theros

I have close to 3000 foils up for grabs on my trade/sell list, it may fill some of the holes in your search. smile