Topic: Secret Lair Drops & Ultimate Ed, Commander Collection: Green

Imported a couple missing sets and cards today, as per the title.

I think we're missing a lot of double-sided tokens for Commander Legends too, I see that tcgplayer has many listed, we only have 5 or so. Will look into that too tomorrow.

Re: Secret Lair Drops & Ultimate Ed, Commander Collection: Green

Awesome!! Thank you. In the Secret Lair drops there are 2 #148's 1 is listed as "Walker" and the other is listed as "Zombie" can these be combined? This is only one card.

Thanks!

Noble Hierarch

Ah great! I was hoping to add my CCGreen. On a semi-related note, I was updating some of my cards the other day and I noticed that the double-sided Helvault Angel/Demon token is listed as two separate cards.

https://deckbox.org/editions/286-extras … experience

Last edited by Emperors_Teeth (2020-12-08 09:56:59)

Thanks Sebi!

Thanks for your great work, Sebi!

There is still this missing foiled double sided tokens from Double Masters:
Ape // Angel (003 // 012)

sebi wrote:

I think we're missing a lot of double-sided tokens for Commander Legends too, I see that tcgplayer has many listed, we only have 5 or so. Will look into that too tomorrow.

Any news about the commander legends double-sided tokens?

why not using mtgjson and/or scryfall for the missing cards?

koda wrote:

why not using mtgjson and/or scryfall for the missing cards?

I believe deckbox predates mtgjson (maybe scryfall api???).

I'd venture to guess that a major hurdle is the irregularities between things like scryfall/mtgjson and deckbox. Small things you notice if you try to sync up your cards in multiple platforms. For instance editions names not being exactly the same, tokens split out in their own "editions", edition numbers not being the same (ie. 4th edition Animate Dead being cards #2 here, while it is #118 on scryfall), those kinda things.

I'm sure there would be substantial reprogramming involved to intergrade. I mean there probably should be this reprogramming because I'd think in the long run it would play off more to realign with standards, but that has to be weighed against the upfront cost of reprogramming and compared to the upfront cost of a whole new backend.

Also I believe mtgjson isn't that accurate with some things tbh. I THINK archidekt use mtgjson (I could be wrong) and the prices they have for cards on that site are a lot of times pointing to the wrong edition or just don't exist.