Topic: Needing a few commons/uncommons for Infect by Friday!

Don't know how possible this is, but I'm looking for some commons that I thought I already had for a mono green infect deck for this Friday.

What I need:

4x Apostle's Blessing
1x Glistener Elf
2x Gut Shot
1x Viridian Corrupter
2x Titanic Growth
2x Mutagenic Growth

Thought I already had these in my mass of commons and uncommons that I have sitting around, and I either don't or can't find them and my LGS is sold out.  If you see this and you have these+anything else on my want list, let me know if you see anything in my inventory.  I would really rather knock all of this out in one single trade, but if that isn't possible I'll make do I suppose.

Re: Needing a few commons/uncommons for Infect by Friday!

gonna be hard for you to get them by friday unless you are willing to send your items express as it will be the only way youre going to get them. (holiday weekend). Plus if you need to sign for them and your not home, you'll have to hope its at your post office that friday and youre not waiting until 7-8pm to retrieve them. GOOD LUCK kind sir!!!

i have everything you need except for the 2 gut shots and an apostle's blessing.  if i can get ahold of those missing ones before tomorrow, i bet i could get them to you by friday.

http://pwp.wizards.com/2210524996/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Good luck to both of you (seriously)

I'm pretty sure I've got all of that, I'm willing to deal but I'd need either a really big trade or else gain value to ship them fast... Let me know

Of course if we can work something out today shipping wouldn't be an issue

Last edited by imsully2 (2012-09-03 15:33:23)

For the record, if you live in a larger city, shipping can be ridiculously fast. In the past few weeks I've sent cards out to Cleveland and San Jose (from Colorado). I shipped on a Saturday, and in both cases the people got their cards on the Monday.

Last edited by asmodeanreborn (2012-09-03 16:43:42)

asmodeanreborn wrote:

For the record, if you live in a larger city, shipping can be ridiculously fast. In the past few weeks I've sent cards out to Cleveland and San Jose (from Colorado). I shipped on a Saturday, and in both cases the people got their cards on the Monday.

It can be fast, but that doesn't mean that it will be fast. That's the risk of using the USPS.  Over the years, I've shipped items to and from the same cities on many occasions.  One time it might take only a little more than one business day.  The next time, the package might not arrive for nearly two weeks.

They have gotten better, and are more consistent, but it still is no guarantee.  Past results are no guarantee of future performance.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Well yeah, that's why they have a range as far as delivery dates go. It's not like FedEx or UPS don't frequently take longer than expected as well - but at a much higher price. I still hate how they're lobbying for USPS to get shut down. Nothing like taking away the competition to drive up prices!