Topic: Big Set Completion FB Post

Hey Set Traders,

Got a big post on FB Trading Only group, but I figured this would be a great place to shop it too:

Link coming as soon as it's approved: https://www.facebook.com/groups/4881588 … 757255982/

Photos will be up on FB post. Doesn't seem as useful to repost all of those here, since DB is much easier than browsing binders.

Copy/Paste:

Thanks for the friendly welcome and great first round of trades! I've got my full binder updated, and am looking to make some big trades!
A couple notes up front:

• Not looking to do small trades of less than $20 due to postage costs

• I'd like to keep values generally similar for any of my Haves over $10, although consideration for taking a big chunk of the low-value wants may be considered
    If you want to trade down I'm happy to take that trade

• I always send tracked

Wants:
Google Sheets List
Decklist deck of Wants
All of these are towards completing sets, so version, foiling (or lack thereof), and language are ver. important.

If you're looking to pad some value, here's the rest of my Wishlist: Wishlist
Not really looking to browse binders except to pad a trade.

Haves:
As for what I have, the photos show my current binder of mostly +$3 and higher cards.
Most are NM, but if they are not I'll let you know

• Inverted are foil

• Foreign lang. cards (except the JPN excl. cards) are marked with their language. I will give a 15% trade in your favor if you want these

• There are NO ALTERS or PROXIES. All of the ones with different/modified art are Alter Sleeves which I will send you with the card. They are inner sleeves, that can be easily removed

• Unsettled Mariner has a Minor Misprint if you're into that kinda thing.

• A full list of Haves is here and I'm happy to pad trades with anything here:
    Haves

• The Sealed Product and Secret Lairs are available for trade - we can discuss value if you're interested.

I've already got a couple great trades in the group, but would love to beat the $250 trade I just did, so let's go big!

Last edited by ZombieSleeve (2023-03-01 07:56:53)

Re: Big Set Completion FB Post

Welcome, Michael ( https://deckbox.org/users/Samuel_Dread ) - Please make an introduction post if you feel like it.