Topic: [Introduction] Samuel_Dread / Michael Wetter

Hey all!  I'm pretty new to MTG all together.  I was looking for a collecting hobby and got hooked on this.  I love all things D&D and those are the sets I'm working on trying to complete - along with a couple of others that caught my eye.  I'm not into foils and am only trying to complete the standard editions.
I really enjoy looking for that card or two trade that brings me closer to finishing up an edition.  I also don't mind doing the larger quantity trade for smaller valued cards.
I have all but 3 tokens and I will complete my first edition - Dark Ascension!
I'm working hard at Adventures in the Forgotten Realms first and foremost - along with the commander editions for that.
I'm also working on New Capena / Brothers War / Phyrexia and other newer editions.
I've also been working on Innistrad, Avacyn Restored, and Shadows over Innistrad.
I plan on branching out more in the future as I get closer to completing the above editions.
I try to buy a set booster box or two every month to keep building up trade stock - but that doesn't always work either.  I have a lot of common/uncommon cards an about another 20,000 common/uncommon cards to filter through and file here on Deckbox.
So - that's me and MTG - hoping being on this forum will help out my collecting and hopefully I can help out others also!

Re: [Introduction] Samuel_Dread / Michael Wetter

Welcome to the group!

I've got quite a bit of the sets you listed - random odds and ends, so definitely let me know when you have all your wants listed for those and I can put stuff together with you.

Thanks for doing an introduction! I really appreciate it.