Topic: Inventory/tradelist management help

Am I missing something? I can't delete cards from my tradelist and I can't add cards to my tradelist from my inventory. I edit the card details and check the box and hit edit, but nothing happens. When I try to remove cards from my want list, it's the same problem. I click everything I should, but absolutely nothing happens. I've disabled NoScript.

edit: disregard this i suck cocks

Last edited by gumbygb (2012-09-06 23:21:15)

Re: Inventory/tradelist management help

Try using a different web browser.

Dakkon4444 wrote:

Try using a different web browser.

Doesn't work in Chrome either.

I always use chrome for deckbox because it's all jacked up in IE

http://pwp.wizards.com/2210524996/Scorecards/Landscape.png

So when you are editing, you make the number of that card zero and it still does not dissapear?

It has worked fine for me in Firefox as I'm weeding through my commons and uncommons.

gumbygb wrote:

I edit the card details and check the box and hit edit, but nothing happens.

Removing them in the card details pane only removes detail records.  There is no referential integrity that changes your inventory number when you reduce the number of entries in the details pane.  If there are more details than you have inventory, you get a warning at the top of the details screen.  If you have fewer completed detail entries than you have cards, there is no warning--it just creates blank detail records for the balance of the inventory numbers.

In other words, if you delete the detail records, you still need to delete the corresponding number of cards from the inventory column  on the inventory screen (or wishlist, or tradelist).

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.