Topic: W: Peasant Cube Singles + Sleeves H: Entombs, Vials + More

Link to WISHLIST: http://deckbox.org/sets/1848

Link to TRADES: http://deckbox.org/sets/1847

I would love it if one person had most of these cards, they are just Commons and Uncommons so maybe some fine gentleman could pull one of each of these out for me, that would be great. I value the lot around 50 bucks, won't even consider trades under 25 cards.

On the topic of sleeves, since this is a weird thing to ask for in a trade, I need around 300 extra sleeves for my cube. There are TWO options for this sleeve trade, and it needs to be done in bulk. I value them at around 3$ in trade per 100ish. No need to count if you know you have a big stack. The options in brands and colors that I will be willing to trade for are, green matte back gloss front ultra-pros, or neon green gloss back KMCs. These are the only two I can go for because they are the only two kinda I have 300+ of already.

(I got the KMCs in a trade for ultra pros, the guy thought they were ultra pros, oh well.)

Thanks,

- Simon

Last edited by skittensro (2012-09-21 03:48:09)

Re: W: Peasant Cube Singles + Sleeves H: Entombs, Vials + More

Something that might help you out.  People might get overwhelmed by the wall of text and decide not to read through it, one thing you can do is just copy/paste that list exactly as it is(numbers included) into your wishlist.  There's an option to add cards in bulk.  That way people can just view your profile to see what cards they have that are on your wishlist.  Good luck with your cube!

Darktire wrote:

Something that might help you out.  People might get overwhelmed by the wall of text and decide not to read through it, one thing you can do is just copy/paste that list exactly as it is(numbers included) into your wishlist.  There's an option to add cards in bulk.  That way people can just view your profile to see what cards they have that are on your wishlist.  Good luck with your cube!

Oops! I thought the [*][/*] was going to be spoiler tags, that's what the icon looks like! I changed it to be just links. Thanks. I hope I can find someone soon, I'm so excited.

I think I could help you out with some of it, I'll start a trade.

http://i46.tinypic.com/14ihoq9.jpg

Mahl_Binx wrote:

I think I could help you out with some of it, I'll start a trade.

Thanks! I'll go look.

EDIT: Nevermind then, sorry I couldn't be of more help. Anyone?

Last edited by skittensro (2012-09-13 08:57:30)

just skimmed through that and i know i have a lot of the cards but its not in your wishlist to make it easier to read

I have quite a few of these cards, I'll come up with a list and double check that I have them and propose a trade later tonight.

same here. I have some cards you need in my inventory, but I won't go through your deck one at a time to find the matches -- you should put them into your wishlist.

I have one each of the Alara Reborn borderposts and a Graypelt Refuge, but that's about it. Shall I start a trade?

Add them to your wish list!

I added a wishlist so everyone who didn't look before can now, sorry, I just didn't know there was a difference. My bad!

Also, if you only have under 15 cards from the list, they are all commons and uncommons and I think at that point we would be paying more for shipping than if we were just to go buy the cards so lets try too keep offers on the larger side if we can. smile Thanks!~

- Simon

I believe that I have the sleeves, can you link to an online vendor so I can make sure?
Also, I'm in the process of adding my commons/uncommons to my list tonight, feel free to take a look later on.

Started a trade!

seeapoko wrote:

I believe that I have the sleeves, can you link to an online vendor so I can make sure?
Also, I'm in the process of adding my commons/uncommons to my list tonight, feel free to take a look later on.

This is it. http://www.ultrapro.com/product_info.ph … cts_id/546

How many do you think you have? Also, before I look at your list, do you think you have more than 20-30 of the cards on my list, because if not it isn't really worth looking, unless you do in fact have the sleeves.

I have over a 3 inch stack of the green sleeves (I dont want to count them), and 18 cards you want, but im still adding more cards today.

Just started a trade with you for a bunch of stuff on your list.

seeapoko wrote:

I have over a 3 inch stack of the green sleeves (I dont want to count them), and 18 cards you want, but im still adding more cards today.

That's great! I'll make sure to reply to your trade offer right away. I offer 8-10$ for your stack of sleeves (assuming they aren't gross, ha.)

bump

bump

bump with entirely new trade list // want list as well as a re-written post.

I have a decent amount of these, not all of which are in my "inventory", give me a couple days and I can give you a list.

Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist

tails616 wrote:

I have a decent amount of these, not all of which are in my "inventory", give me a couple days and I can give you a list.

Awesome, I hope we can work something out for a lot of this. smile

Don't worry, I didn't forget! I'm just super busy right now. Didn't find time to get that list up. I looked through it again, and I have about 20-25 cards on the list.

Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist