Topic: Cockatrice

Does anyone one here use Cockatrice very much? I just started and it seems like an awesome way to really fine-tune a deck, especially since I can usually only make it to 1 FNM per month or so.

Does anyone have another way to test decks that they like? I'm just interested in improving my decks and my skills and I'm trying to figure out the best way to do that

Also if anyone wants to test out decks with me let me know, I'd be happy to test any format, I mostly play EDH, Standard, and Modern but I'll try anything

Re: Cockatrice

I've used Cockatrice a fair amount before, but not at all recently.  I could probably be convinced to get online at some point for some testing.
I've only ever done Standard on there, but I'm up for whatever.

TSully if anyone wants to add/play, Null, I do have a couple standard ideas I'm wanting to test out

I use Magic Workstation.
could give Cockatrice a try.

I'm corvair64 on Cockatrice. I just started using it the other day. It's taking me a bit of time to get used to the shortcuts, but feel free to add me. smile

Shahrazad - Yo Dawg! We know how much you like playing MTG, so we put a game of MTG in your game of MTG!

I added you sully.  Don't have time to test out right now because I'm working, and I don't have any recent decks loaded in there, but I think we can probably start arranging some playtimes within this here set of active deckbox members to get some testing done.

NullParameter wrote:

I added you sully.  Don't have time to test out right now because I'm working, and I don't have any recent decks loaded in there, but I think we can probably start arranging some playtimes within this here set of active deckbox members to get some testing done.

Sounds good to me

im lorddax if anyone wants to add me. I hop on to test ideas and learn the decks Im thinking of picking up cards for as well as gauntlet test.

Add me as Grayclay and shoot me a message when you wanna play, standard and edh are my main formats.