Topic: W: Your Birds of Paradise

They just rotated people, you don't want them anymore...trade them to me...I need more so I can open up and start filling binder #2, lol

Seriously, I want your birds, throw me a trade offer.  http://deckbox.org/sets/141510

Re: W: Your Birds of Paradise

cbwebber wrote:

They just rotated people, you don't want them anymore...trade them to me...I need more so I can open up and start filling binder #2, lol

Seriously, I want your birds, throw me a trade offer.  http://deckbox.org/sets/141510

You will NEVER acquire my foil birds.... NEVER!

But think of their well-being.  Why leave them sitting in a binder, alone, wanting companionship with nothing but their 3 other buddies.  Instead they could go to a loving home and have nearly 400 of their flock to keep them warm and content and happy.

THINK OF THE BIRDS MAN!

Ive got one of the new ugly birds, I dont suppose I could get a steelshapers gift for it? Otherwise maybe aven mindcensor and ghost quarter?

Trade sent for a few birds. Mine need a good home

I got one that would like some friends

For argument's sake - what would you value an Unlimited BoP at? I think I may have an extra one... and potentially an extra Revised one as well - though not too sure I didn't trade that one away already.

UL ones depend completely on condition, honestly.

Revised go for around 6

I am in possession of 4x gold bordered 7th edition BOPs. Interested?

Last edited by Topher587 (2012-10-22 21:31:13)

while not playable pretty much anywhere, of course I'll trade for them, lol

they aren't worth a whole lot, but yeah, start up a trade with me

I have a foil 7th edition birds of paradise in m/nm condition.

I have somewhere of 10 birds, leaving as many as 6 possibly open. Get back on this

my birds are ready to fly your way, trade proposed