Topic: Deck Statistics

Would it be possible to add probability to the available deck statistics? MTG studio or MWS both have this invaluable tool. (it would be a bonus if the OR functionality worked as expected and allowed you to choose the OR cards)

Thanks,

Re: Deck Statistics

Do you mean something like an "Acquired Date" and "Acquired Price"?
I could see those as handy... It would add a whole other use type to deckbox. smile
I should specify that these two details should only show up for the owner of the cards.

I think this should go in the site suggestions. Could someone move this or should we create a thread there?

Shahrazad - Yo Dawg! We know how much you like playing MTG, so we put a game of MTG in your game of MTG!

randy5235 wrote:

Would it be possible to add probability to the available deck statistics? MTG studio or MWS both have this invaluable tool. (it would be a bonus if the OR functionality worked as expected and allowed you to choose the OR cards)

Thanks,

Do you mean list a set of cards and see the likelihood you'll get those cards in your opening hand?

That would be a cool feature.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

corvair64 wrote:

Do you mean something like an "Acquired Date" and "Acquired Price"?
I could see those as handy... It would add a whole other use type to deckbox. smile
I should specify that these two details should only show up for the owner of the cards.

I think this should go in the site suggestions. Could someone move this or should we create a thread there?

Sorry, I can't read. I thought you wrote profitability (Which would be cool too), not probability.

For the deck statistics, yes, that would be nice to see in the tools section too.

TappedOut.net has that...
They show the first 10 turns or so, and the probability of getting each card in your deck on that turn. It would be really cool to add that here too!

Last edited by corvair64 (2013-01-10 20:37:27)

Shahrazad - Yo Dawg! We know how much you like playing MTG, so we put a game of MTG in your game of MTG!