Topic: [Feature Request] Alternate Art

This has been mentioned here and here, but I didn't want to necro.
   It would be great if alternate art could be specified, most importantly I think for lands. On the card database page of each card, the separate arts can currently be viewed by clicking on the expansion symbol, and I think this would be a great way as well when adding the card; maybe put a number next to the expansion symbol to quickly tell them apart. It would be awesome if this could be added to the csv import as well, as I am re-doing my inventory with the new import options.

Thanks sebi and laura for all you do!

Re: [Feature Request] Alternate Art

I second this request.

I'm in the process of entering my entire collection and have just done my Fallen Empires 'one of's and would really like to list each art variation of, for example, Armor Thrull, etc, seperately.

I would really like to see this implemented as well.

I quasi-collect some specific basic land arts and would like to be able to specify the number of the specific art rather than list all of the basic lands of one set as a single item.

Thanks! And keep up the great work!

I'd love to see this, often I only want a specific art.  I'd also like to specify the set in a deck to have the visual spoiler match my paper cards.  Maybe I'm OCD. tongue  It would help me correctly price my decks though and give me a correct number for what I need to spend to get the cards I don't have when building a deck.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2013-08-20 18:55:15)