Topic: Done with paper, everything on tradelist for sale

Between the delays, people refusing to trade outside of the US, disagreements about condition, and the increasing number of scammers and "value traders" registering here, I think I'm pretty much done on this site.

- I don't have any cards I haven't listed.
- The cards in my inventory are not for sale.
- Paypal or MTGO tix only; if you want to mail cash, you do so at your own risk.

http://deckbox.org/sets/47425?s=j&o=d

Last edited by LootPinata (2013-03-20 13:56:32)

Re: Done with paper, everything on tradelist for sale

Awww man sad Sorry to hear this. I wish you luck! I also hope the stuff I'm looking at doesn't get snatched up by tomorrow night when my paycheck gets deposited tongue

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Sorry to see you go.
Lots of really nice cards up for sale. Wish I had the funds to pick some up sad

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

I'll likely stick around the boards for the community, but I am totally burnt out of trying to deal with people who appear to refuse to put any effort into making trades work. It's become cheaper (in both time and money) to just sell off my bulk and buy the cards I need from a store.

Thanks for all the interest, everyone, I'm sorting through offers now.

LootPinata wrote:

I'll likely stick around the boards for the community, but I am totally burnt out of trying to deal with people who appear to refuse to put any effort into making trades work.

I'm probably going to do the same. I've made, what, 4 trades/orders on the SA thread in the past week, all but one is here already. Trade on the SA Thread? Here in 2-3 days. Trade here? I'm lucky if it's here in under two weeks.

Thanks for all the business everyone! Bumping this, lists updated, just added 4 Thundermaw Hellkites and 3 Falkenrath Aristocrats, available cheap!

Last edited by LootPinata (2013-02-19 21:50:12)

Wow thanks for the offers everyone. I hope you all understand that I'm going to try to go through these in the order they came in, to be fair to everyone.

Bumping again. I now have to add a caveat: Serious offers only. Don't start a trade and tie up big-ticket items and then stop communicating. If you do this, you are part of the reason I'm quitting paper.

Bump, still taking offers. My reputation speaks for itself.

Bummer to see you go!  You've been a great trader!

I really hope that the next revision makes it a lot easier to find people who actually want to trade.  If they could even have some sort of metric such as response time, that'd be all the better.

Hey there -

Are you parting with your Bobs?  If so, are you willing to accept part cards (if I have stuff that you want to pick up for the decks you're keeping) and part cash?  Or, plainly, what do you want for three o' them?

Chris

no_nickname wrote:

Hey there -

Are you parting with your Bobs?  If so, are you willing to accept part cards (if I have stuff that you want to pick up for the decks you're keeping) and part cash?  Or, plainly, what do you want for three o' them?

Chris

I'm fine with offers of cards + cash, but the Bobs are clearly marked as not for trade.

Ah, sorry about that.  Must have been looking at your Inventory.

C

Bump, still selling, but I am now also starting to list singles on Craigslist and taking them to stores for credit, so the clock is ticking!

LootPinata wrote:

Bump, still selling, but I am now also starting to list singles on Craigslist and taking them to stores for credit, so the clock is ticking!

Offer sent

Sorry to hear about your experiences, leading to your current decision.

After you have some time to reflect, post a thread in the Site Feedback area and let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions to make things better.

You'll always be welcome here.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

HikingStick wrote:

Sorry to hear about your experiences, leading to your current decision.

After you have some time to reflect, post a thread in the Site Feedback area and let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions to make things better.

You'll always be welcome here.

It has less to do with this specific site and more to do with the entire culture surrounding online trading. Everyone wants to be the next Medina, overvaluing their own cards and undervaluing others to try and gain "value" by exploiting others. Hell, I saw a thread on Reddit yesterday where someone wanted instructions on how to corner the market on a card! That mentality isn't healthy for the game or the people who play it.

Are you looking to sell cards as listed price, or are you willing to come down on your prices?

AdrianaLimaTime wrote:

Are you looking to sell cards as listed price, or are you willing to come down on your prices?

I usually sell for between the TCGPlayer median and low prices, but if you're willing to take commons and uncommons, I can be very flexible as my previous deals can attest. Put together a package and I'll calculate a quote!

Sword of Light and Shadow
2x Marsh Flats
Debtors' Knell

Also are these all NM?

Last edited by AdrianaLimaTime (2013-02-27 16:10:02)

Bump again, thanks for the continued deals everyone. First post edited with an important fact!

Back to the top, everything updated.

Wow dude didn't know you were bouncing out, we just got a trade done, just wanted to say that I appreciated your easy going nature and ability to make something work, that was awesome. I wish you the best in your endeavors big_smile

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Back to the top for Monday, big thanks to everyone who is helping me move this stuff, both big and small!

I know it's not in your tradeslist, but if you're interested in selling a Polluted Delta let me know! smile