Topic: Welcome All! A Few Things to Start Out

Welcome to Legacy Traders. Couple things to kick start the high quality trading:

- As stated in the community description, trades offered within this group are to be orientated around eternal format staples or other highly playable cards in Type 1 and Type 1.5 formats. Modern may be considered acceptable as well. If you want to engage in Type 2 trades, please make sure they are not bulk for singles (up-trade style) offers. This group was made specifically to avoid these types of trades.

- Any complaints for inappropriate trades are to be settled through HellHammer or myself. Situations will be handled case by case, with repeat offenders or otherwise unacceptable activity resulting in removal from the group.

- Please keep your trade lists up to date when possible, especially with eternal staples. Inactive members, especially those without eternal cards available in their trade list, may also be removed from the group, if only to keep unnecessary clutter out of the group. Apologies if this sounds snobbish, but it's important to keep the group fresh and filled with content that is relevant to increase trade efficiency.

- Any questions, thoughts, suggestions, or concerns are also to be PM'd to HellHammer or myself. If something is needed to be brought to the group as a whole, either one of us will be responsible for managing a thread for discussion. We (HellHammer and I)  are from the same play group in real life, so we will be actively discussing and working with this group to make it the best it can be!

Happy trading!

- Nikolai

Re: Welcome All! A Few Things to Start Out

Hey guys -

Thanks for creating this group!  I'm fairly new to Legacy myself, and have been slowly trying to acquire stuff for the decks I want to play.

I'm also trying to work my way back into Vintage...which basically means, for me, a playset of Bazaars.  cool

Anyway, look forward to trading with everyone!

Chris

no_nickname wrote:

Hey guys -

Thanks for creating this group!  I'm fairly new to Legacy myself, and have been slowly trying to acquire stuff for the decks I want to play.

I'm also trying to work my way back into Vintage...which basically means, for me, a playset of Bazaars.  cool

Anyway, look forward to trading with everyone!

Chris

Hooray for Dredge big_smile

Thanks for starting this group! I love my legacy and recently upgraded my mono black pox deck to BG pox, super excited to shift things around and try new stuff!

Hey guys, just found this group and think it's awesome.  Looking for some hard to find cards (Cube foils, judge foils, etc.) and trying to build 'geddon stax at the same time.  If a moderator could invite me to join up, it would be awesome!

Thanks smile

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png

trying to build 'geddon stax

A magic player after mine own heart...

no_nickname wrote:

trying to build 'geddon stax

A magic player after mine own heart...

It looks fun and any chance I have to play with sundial is fine by me smile

I got an invite via email but when I came to DB I was not a member sad

Any chance you guys could try another invite.  It would be much appreciated smile

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Just wanted to say hi to the group.  I play mostly mtgo, but still hit scg opens in my general area (just got back from cincinnati).  Also play std fnms to fill the time.  I am in the process of foiling out my legacy rug deck, just missing goyfs and a few minor sb cards like vortex.  My buddy and I share our collection and he is foiling out maverick as well.  Im in the process of updating inventory, midterms next week is slowing me down.  Look forward to trading with everyone.