Topic: looking for wishlist: have nearly every card!

I set up a deck box account for a local game store and we have nearly every card. I would be willing to trade value towards anything on the wish.

Re: looking for wishlist: have nearly every card!

When you say nearly every card, what does that entail? Does that mean you have copies of modern and legacy staples that you would be willing to trade? I have some stuff on your wishlist that I would be willing to trade from tradelist and inventory depending on what you have because there isn't much listed on your current tradelist.

jgmill87 wrote:

When you say nearly every card, what does that entail? Does that mean you have copies of modern and legacy staples that you would be willing to trade? I have some stuff on your wishlist that I would be willing to trade from tradelist and inventory depending on what you have because there isn't much listed on your current tradelist.

I'm in the same boat.  I have things on your wishlist, but your tradelist does not reflect that you have "nearly every card."  If this claim is indeed true, I believe you would have more success updating your tradelist to show off format staples and cards of value to support your desire to make $20+ trades

i am specifically looking to trade away legacy/old/rare/ and hard to find foreign cards for cards on my wishlist...but like i said i have multiples of everything

Sending a trade your way.  Let me know what you could provide

I sent a trade too. Let me know!

ogretrades wrote:

i am specifically looking to trade away legacy/old/rare/ and hard to find foreign cards for cards on my wishlist...but like i said i have multiples of everything

What hard to find foreign cards do you have?

Sent trade, trying to build Belcher. Hellllp! haha

-Jason
Profile Tradelist Wishlist

"The Constitution is the guide which I never will abandon." -George Washington

I would also like to know what foreign cards you have, especially Korean.

dyzzy wrote:

I have some Korean stuff I'd trade. Have any Russian stuff?

Wow thanks for all the inquiries! Any further questions just open a trade and ask. I will be online and in the store tomorrow around 2pm i will reply then thanks.

As for the foreign cards their are close to 1000 rares so i will try to put a list together some highlights i remember are
2x- chinese sneak attack
-japanese tolarian academy
-korean angel of serenity
-german all hallow's eve
At any rate there are tons i will report back tomorrow. thanks

mtgtradingthread wrote:
dyzzy wrote:

I have some Korean stuff I'd trade. Have any Russian stuff?

I have some Russian DGM, but not really anything worthwhile.

ogretrades wrote:

Wow thanks for all the inquiries! Any further questions just open a trade and ask.

Sure, I'll do that.