Topic: suggestion - filter by card value

Oftentimes you are looking for a card/cards of a certain value to balance a trade. It would be useful to have a filter to only show cards in a certain price/value range. i.e. show all cards with price < 3$.

Re: suggestion - filter by card value

anoda9 wrote:

Oftentimes you are looking for a card/cards of a certain value to balance a trade. It would be useful to have a filter to only show cards in a certain price/value range. i.e. show all cards with price < 3$.

When I'm looking at someone's tradelist or wishlist I always sort by value.  Just click on the (P) next to 'Details' to sort from high to low.  Click it again to sort from low to high.

Re: suggestion - filter by card value

psrex wrote:
anoda9 wrote:

When I'm looking at someone's tradelist or wishlist I always sort by value.  Just click on the (P) next to 'Details' to sort from high to low.  Click it again to sort from low to high.

Yes but if the list is 10+ pages long and all you can click is next and previous it can take a while to get to the range you want; you can type pages into the url, but it would be clearer/easier if there were price filters or links to numbered pages.