1x Godsend
2x Obelisk of Urd
4x Gods Willing
2x Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit

I offer 50% of TCGPlayer Median

Here is my page: https://deckbox.org/users/Pseudohuman
Send a message if you are interested

Happy Trading!

Last edited by Pseudohuman (2015-07-08 16:41:30)

Re: [WTB] White Standard Rotating Cards

Bump! List is updated.

Sent you a trade.

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Buying is active again

Any interest in a Russian Temple of Malady?

I actually acquired temple of maladies today in a local trade. Thank you for offer though

Changed the list

So just to clarify, you're looking to buy the cards for 1/2 of what they're worth?

Yes. From my point of view, as a strictly standard player, soon rotating not modern or eternal staple cards worth only half of their value because I won't be able to trade them away once I have them and they will continue to lose value from the moment I bought them.

They will still be able to be traded and sold to those that play other formats. Yes they may drop down some, but they won't all completely crash. A lot of what is rotating out contains staples for other formats along with some eternals.

In the ones I am buying, only ones that can hold some value is Brimaz and Godsend. They both are not staples and Brimaz lost $6(37.5 %) in 15 days and it is continuing to lose. Others I am buying are bulk(except Anafenza but it isn't rotating so kind of out of our discussion). Also buylist prices are always significantly smaller than TCG median anyway. For example CFB pays $4(20% less from what I buy) for Brimaz and $1.5 for Godsend(30% less from what I buy). Things people need to realize is when it comes to selling cards, they are not valued median prices anymore. People buy cards considering their future prices as well. This should be common sense however I see that a lot of players are not aware of this fact.

Last edited by Pseudohuman (2015-07-09 17:03:35)

Not to mention, who actually pays TCG mid price on a card? Well, I guess other than those who are impatient or buy from a brick-and-mortar store. wink Cards are commodities, and people buy at the lowest price, not an inflated TCG mid number.

This seems like a recurring theme. In my trading topic, someone accused me with ripping off people because I offered 66% of TCGMedian price for rotating non-staple cards. I couldn't convince him it is actually a very generous because they will lose price really fast and I am trading my khans cards for dead investment.

I'm not sure Orlendis was accusing you of ripping anyone off. I can't seem to find anything he wrote that would suggest that, other than a debate on pricing.

If such accusations are of concern, maybe you can stave them off by just including the keyword "buylisting" in the original title. If you say you're buylisting at 50% TCG, I don't think anyone could claim an issue with that, could they? The nuances of language!

I didn't want to say that Orlendis is accusing me with something. I don't think so either. The theme that people doesn't understand is possible future prices are something legitimate to consider during a trade and TCGMedian(Low, SCG, CFB, etc.) are sometimes not the real value of the card. Demand in the market is. Cards have "price memory" which keeps their prices inflated. Sellers' don't want to let go their cards from a low price even though the demand decreased significantly. Therefore this keeps prices of some cards high even though they value much less in current environment.

Very true. You see this in the housing market, too.