Topic: Bunch of Needs

My husband and I are 'crazy people'. We are currently working on finishing up 5 legacy decks + sideboard. Some of them are only missing a few SB cards, some of them need work. One of them is Sneak and Show that was complete, but we want to convert it into Omnitell. I am just going to post a list of the cards that I know I need right now, and will probably add more to this soon. Not all of the decklists are completely settled on yet, but these are cards that I know I need.

2x Cunning Wish
3x Flusterstorm
1x Flooded Strand (Onslaught)
1x City of Traitors (low priority)
2x Imperial Recruiters (low priority)
4x Force of Will
1x Rest in Peace

Some Inventory items may be available for larger wants.

I also have a friend looking for 1x FOIL Dack Fayden, and I would be interested in trading for those if anyone has one. Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Bistiquea (2015-09-21 21:37:21)

Re: Bunch of Needs

Urgh, wish I hadn't traded those extra Pendelhavens - I'd love to trade for Rasputin.

That said, if you see enough on my tradelist to be worth paying for shipping, feel free to start a trade. I have plenty of Wild Defiance. smile

I actually just sent the Rasputin out on Puca Trade *this* morning. I need to take it off my inventory. But if you see enough other stuff that you want to trade for, we could still try to set up a trade.

Bump.

Hey, I have a couple of Might of Old Krosa. I'm interested in your Phyrexian Obliterator but don't have near enough card value. But if you wanna look through my tradelist if you find enough for it I would be happy to make a trade.

Got some of what I was looking for, but still need more.

Updated needs. I am getting these cards a little at a time, but still need more.

Added a couple of additional needs.

Bump.

Got a lot of the bigger needs filled. Need more help though.

I am interested in the Coco or K-command, and have a might. Hit me up if you want to work something out. Cheers, Paul

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

New needs added.

Bump.