Topic: H: BFZ W: BFZ List inside

Hey long time no post, but BFZ has me excited to trade again, hopefully you guys can help me out big_smile

WANTS

• x2 Endless One

• Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger

• Sire of Stagnation

• x3 Oblivion Sower

promos are fine, duel decks are fine, as long as it's standard legal I don't care

Highlighted Trades

• Canopy Vista

• Prairie Stream

• Omnath, Locus of Rage

• Warden of the First Tree

• x2 Quarantine Field

• Lumbering Falls

• x3 Woodland Wanderer

obviously there are more than this but this is most of my newly acquired, if there is something on inventory that you reaaaaaally want, I'm always willing to listen, but try not to be ridiculous, that is just annoying.

Thanks for your time everyone, happy trading!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2015-10-16 20:18:37)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: H: BFZ W: BFZ List inside

Got an ulamog but the hangarback is gone, sorry gents, but also thank you! Keep the trades coming smile

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

List updated, thanks for all the trades, keep them coming please big_smile

Morning all, list updated, happy friday!

Hey there still looking for these puppies

I have most of what you're looking for. shoot me a trade and I'd be happy to work something out

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Hey all, still lookin!