Topic: Looking to buy non-dupe bulk commons/uncommons PRE-Innistrad

Hello,

I'm a bit of an MtG collector (and player), looking to collect as many unique Magic: the Gathering cards as I can.

As such, I'm looking to buy bulk commons/uncommons from expansion sets before Innistrad. (so, New Phyrexia or earlier)

Re: core sets -- I'm looking for anything from Sixth Edition up to and including M2012, but nothing after that with regard to core sets.

Please PM or post me your best offers like:

1000 commons
200 uncommons

Price: $X + $Y shipping

Again, you'll have to do a bit of work here because I'm looking for single cards (no duplicates, even between sets) and not like 8x copies of Evolving Wilds.

Last edited by sbraford (2016-02-29 15:04:36)

Re: Looking to buy non-dupe bulk commons/uncommons PRE-Innistrad

Just a suggestion, but you may want to also take a look at eBay for listings of common and uncommon sets. For example, I recently purchased the entire common Kamigawa block (1x each card). Here's one of the auctions: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151972852537?_t … EBIDX%3AIT

if you would like to take a look at my tradelist as I sell a lot at 5c

Hey, not sure if you're still looking, but I have complete blocks of commons/uncommons (3 commons/2 uncommon) of:
- Zendikar
- Worldwake
- Rise of the Eldrazi

- Shards of Alara
- Conflux
- Alara Reborn

- Time Spiral

- Born of the Gods
- Journey into Nyx

- New Phyrexia
- Scars of Mirrodin
- Mirrodin Besieged

If you're interested in any of these, PM me.

I have tons of uncommon and common on my trade list (just bought a 8000 card collection) all older stuff as far back as legends and the dark. I will sell lots cheap let me know what you want.