Topic: Anyone looking for card sleeves or deck boxes

I have some new Ultra Pro card sleeves (various from Tarkir block) and some deck boxes that I am looking to trade for cards.  I will list all of those available in this thread in the next couple of days. Its value is negotiable but it was to include my postage since mine will most likely be a lot more than yours.   big_smile   

Let me know if you are interested and we can start a dialogue.

Re: Anyone looking for card sleeves or deck boxes

Two posts below you bro

Thanks for the heads up.  My pack are sets of 80 though :-/

bump bump!

Lots of sleeves with matching boxes to choose from including the new Oath ones!

Do you happen to have any KMC perfect fits or hyper matte blacks? Also how many cards do the deckboxes fit/what's your trade value for them?

Sorry - I don't have any of those.  I have strictly Ultra Pro at this time. 

Value is negotiable but I will say that I factor in the cost of mailing since they can't be mailed in a regular business envelope.  I will PM you!

What kind of deck boxes do you have? I'm looking for something that will fit either 75-80 double-sleeved cards for Modern or 100-120 double sleeved cards for Commander. (So I don't want any of the "regular" size deckboxes that don't fit 75 double-sleeved cards.) Also, what colors?

I have some cards that aren't on my haves list as well. If you have one of these "larger" deckboxes let me know what kind of cards you are looking for.

Can you provide any links to the products (even if through 3rd party website so I can look at them) or can you provide pics or a list of what you have? Thanks!

Will PM you!

If you have Black Ultra Pro's I would be interested for sure

If you have Black Ultra Pro's I would be interested for sure

Have khans and oath ones right now.  don't have any matte blacks currently.  if that should change I will let you  know!

still have some boxes and sleeves - Various current styles

Will trade for Puca Points as well....hit me up!

bump bump