Topic: Selling my collection of 20+ years!

I have been collecting MTG since around Revised and am now deciding to sell a big portion of my collection.  I am focusing right now on listing my rare/mythic cards but have boxes and boxes full of uncommons, commons and basic lands. I have tons of cards so if there is something specific you're looking for feel free to ask me about it, it may be that I just haven't listed it yet. I stopped collecting MTG around Oath of the Gatewatch / Shadows Over Innistrad so anything more recent than these sets are cards that I do not have.
If you want photos of cards you are interested in or if you have any questions don't be shy to ask!
Thanks
P.S I am more interested in selling my cards instead of trading. I will only consider trading if it is for something verrrrrry interesting!!

Re: Selling my collection of 20+ years!

I'm very interested in completing sets of certain lands that I don't have yet (mostly shocks):

4 watery grave
3 blood crypt
2 hallowed fountain
4 woodland cemetary
4 razorverge thicket
1 seachrome coast
4 copperline gorge
2 dryad arbor
4 Green sun's zenith

Not sue what kind of deal you'd be willing to make on larger lots as opposed to just singles. Let me know!

Last edited by Pitch35 (2017-10-19 03:11:00)

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Hello,
I've sent you an email concerning the above mentioned cards
I calculated the total value of the cards then removed some to give you a bit of a deal
Let me know through email what you think
Thanks again!

Hi there, I am looking to build my collection after 15 years away from the game.  I have a small playgroup, and we find that we have more fun making our own boosters to draft and do make-shift limited games out of instead of buying the booster packs that the LGS has for sale.  Long story short, I am looking for bulk commons, uncommons, rares, and mythics.  Would this be something you would have?

Thanks!

Hello, I do have thousands of bulk rares, uncommons and commons. Are there any particular sets you are interested in, and how many cards were you looking to get?
I do want to add, however, that because I've been collecting so long even though I am parting with a chunk of my collection I am still a big fan of the game and don't want to give away my bulk stuff for free/ dirt cheap either.
I am still open to hearing your suggestions though, and look forward to your response.
Thanks!