Topic: How to select version of card?

Trying to build a deck to accurately price out collection.

If I have foils or promos, how do I add them to the deck list? It is only adding the standard version.

Re: How to select version of card?

As far as I know there is no way to set the card edition and finish (foil/nonfoil) when creating a deck. Those options are available in your inventory and wishlist though. On the list Inventory > Edit, Inventory > Add presents all the options.

To set a card as Foil there is a dropdown to the far right in which you can select the foil option will impact the value of the card(s) then click apply.

To set a card as a Promo don't use this option as it is deprecated. Instead use the edition drop-down and select the promo version you have on your card(s) then click apply.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

Is this something they will be adding to the site? This is half of how I list/price my collection as well. So I can keep tabs on what cards are in my decks without having to list something in my general collection that I am not willing to part with, or to track what I need to find/upgrade/switchout yet in a deck.
Seems like it would be easy enough to just add the edit button that we have access to in our inventory section to our deckbuilding section.....

It is something that is on the way, yes.

Do we have an ETA for this feature in decks?  I just recently bought premium and I assumed this would be a thing I could do, its pretty important in order for me to be able to properly track where all of my cards are at any given time...

careyjmac wrote:

Do we have an ETA for this feature in decks?  I just recently bought premium and I assumed this would be a thing I could do, its pretty important in order for me to be able to properly track where all of my cards are at any given time...

With Premium Accounts you can actually designate what edition the cards in a deck are from. when looking at you deck list you will see a small down arrow next to the Edition image in the Edition/Rarity Section all you'll need to do is click on that arrow and you can select the cards from the inventory to be used in the deck. if you don't share cards between decks make sure you select the deck as built and in your settings (under your profile) make sure you have it set to not share cards between decks.
There is even an option to pre-select the Edition however Ive noticed that when you enter a card into your inventory that matches that Edition and Name it does not select it to use or count it to the deck. That could just be a bug or intended I don't know.

However this is a feature for Premium users basic it'll just default to the most recent version of the cards.

[user banned for aggressiveness and cursing]

Last edited by sebi (2019-03-14 13:36:35)