Topic: Deck features: Ungrouped listings, hashtags in card notes

New option added in "Group Listing By" in decks: "Ungrouped". It will show each deck section (main, side, scratch) as a single listing, with no groups.

Also I started to implement some primitive (for now) tagging features in decks. Using a hashtag word in a note (public or private), will show that hashtag directly on the card line:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/45kzwcc4xesfv6e/Screenshot%202018-09-14%2014.42.16.png?dl=1

I'm thinking how to implement some filtering the listing by the tags and by other info displayed (cmc, color). Not trivial, so might take a bit, but it's on the list.

Re: Deck features: Ungrouped listings, hashtags in card notes

This will be useful when building decklists! Thanks!

This is great! I really wanted a way to mark what cards were there for ramp, card draw, etc.... I am going to start using this right away.

First thing I noticed is that when you remove a tag is that it doesn't go away without a refresh of the screen.

reezel wrote:

First thing I noticed is that when you remove a tag is that it doesn't go away without a refresh of the screen.

Thanks for reporting, fixed now.

Tags are a nice idea, but i hope that the # is dropped in the final version: every tag will have it, consuming real estate that could be used for more tags. Visually, smething like github tags would be quite nice.

Thanks for this feature, btw is there a way that we could put partner commanders in the option it shows wich commander is in the deck?

My notes options have completely disappeared.  Were they taken offline for debugging?

sebi wrote:

["Ungrouped"] will show each deck section (main, side, scratch) as a single listing, with no groups.

Would it be possible to keep these separate? Looking at a deck without groups doesn't make much sense, while the sideboard usually is looked at ungrouped.

Would love to set separate defaults for my user (ie Maindeck=grouped, Sideboard=ungrouped, Scratch=hidden), and then overwriting these for the decks where something else would be useful.

Chaophim wrote:

My notes options have completely disappeared.  Were they taken offline for debugging?

Nope, they should still be there. In which deck listing did this happen? Could you open a ticket & mention the deck with the issues?

sebi wrote:
Chaophim wrote:

Nope, they should still be there. In which deck listing did this happen? Could you open a ticket & mention the deck with the issues?

I opened the ticket and submitted a sample deck.  Just in case it looks fine on your end, here's what it looks like on mine.

Post's attachments

screengrab.jpg 164.56 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Nevermind - I am an idiot.  Did not realize that the notes buttons had been moved to the drop-downs, only that the folder icons had vanished. sad

Chaophim wrote:

Nevermind - I am an idiot.  Did not realize that the notes buttons had been moved to the drop-downs, only that the folder icons had vanished. sad

No problem. The notes icons should be still showing though when you do have a note set, and hovering over it should show the note.