Topic: Details panel merging identical printings, various other fixes

* Fixed detail updating to automatically merge identical printings when saving in the details panel
* Fixed "Remove Selected" mass action in collection sets and some buggy cases for "Add to deck" from inventory dropdown.
* Fixed some bugs with the Default Edition selector and "Add new row" not properly picking the default
* Fixed inventory counts not being updated in decks when card details are changed via the details panel
* Fixed UI updating issues when changing counts and details in the shopping list
* Fixed issues with the payment and credit card dialog on the premium page

Re: Details panel merging identical printings, various other fixes

Thank you for all of your hard work! Much appreciated!

Appreciate all that is being done. However, still would like to add and remove from the wish list while entering cards in. This was a feature that made me start using deckbox in the first place.

1533819039991687 wrote:

Appreciate all that is being done. However, still would like to add and remove from the wish list while entering cards in. This was a feature that made me start using deckbox in the first place.

Samesis

1533819039991687 wrote:

However, still would like to add and remove from the wish list while entering cards in.

I am implementing this tomorrow. There was too much to do today and could not finish it.

Thank you for all you do!  This site is still better than any other deck building/inventory management site by far.

sebi wrote:
1533819039991687 wrote:

However, still would like to add and remove from the wish list while entering cards in.

I am implementing this tomorrow. There was too much to do today and could not finish it.

Please take this message in the best possible way, but I would recommend beta testing things for next time :-)

Any chance you could add a mcm price trend?

Thank you for all of your work. One minor inconvenience I've been experiencing since the addition of the plus and minus buttons is that when I click the box with the number in it I want to change, it typically doesn't highlight the number by default anymore, instead it places the cursor to the left or right of the number. It seems to highlight the values occasionally, but only rarely, perhaps there's a tiny pixel hotspot I'm just not hitting (I'm using firefox on windows 10).

For example, I used to typically click the box of the inventory number I wanted to change, it would highlight the value and easily change the value from 1 to whatever number I wished to enter by typing. Changing the value from 1 to another number is what the majority of  my hours on deckbox consist of, so doing something like entering an entire booster box of cards, it saves a LOT of time when the number is automatically highlighted upon clicking.

Now, most of the time when I click, I end up on either side of the digit and change the value to 12 or 21 if I've trying to change the value from 1 to 2, for example.

Also, the plus and minus overlapping values overlapping the boxes next to them makes it very easy to accidentally click plus or minus when trying to click from the inventory value to the tradelist value, or vice versa. I think if they were spaced apart with some padding between them it could work out very well.

I think the +/- buttons are a good idea in theory as they do allow easy 1 handed touchpad or mouse-only operation without needing to touch the keyboard. I haven't tried on mobile but I assume it makes it faster there as well, as my mobile keyboard always takes a second or two to come up.

1931027930252676 wrote:

Thank you for all of your work. One minor inconvenience I've been experiencing since the addition of the plus and minus buttons is that when I click the box with the number in it I want to change, it typically doesn't highlight the number by default anymore, instead it places the cursor to the left or right of the number. It seems to highlight the values occasionally, but only rarely, perhaps there's a tiny pixel hotspot I'm just not hitting (I'm using firefox on windows 10).

For example, I used to typically click the box of the inventory number I wanted to change, it would highlight the value and easily change the value from 1 to whatever number I wished to enter by typing. Changing the value from 1 to another number is what the majority of  my hours on deckbox consist of, so doing something like entering an entire booster box of cards, it saves a LOT of time when the number is automatically highlighted upon clicking.

Now, most of the time when I click, I end up on either side of the digit and change the value to 12 or 21 if I've trying to change the value from 1 to 2, for example.

Also, the plus and minus overlapping values overlapping the boxes next to them makes it very easy to accidentally click plus or minus when trying to click from the inventory value to the tradelist value, or vice versa. I think if they were spaced apart with some padding between them it could work out very well.

I think the +/- buttons are a good idea in theory as they do allow easy 1 handed touchpad or mouse-only operation without needing to touch the keyboard. I haven't tried on mobile but I assume it makes it faster there as well, as my mobile keyboard always takes a second or two to come up.

Will take a look at fixing both of these today/tomorrow.

would it be possible to reintroduce the ability to dismiss the pane when pressing ENTER, after filling in some quantities, please?

not sure if it has been reported already, but in the edition page, I tried to set a default foil edition for wishlist and then added a few cards, but the added cards ended up being non foil

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mola932g4txkqlp/Screenshot%202020-03-31%2022.29.14.png?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/umci7b3k621eqb2/Screenshot%202020-03-31%2022.31.54.png?dl=1

can anybody explain what's the use of "Open card page" link in the panel?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz60lohoywwvs4o/Screenshot%202020-03-31%2022.33.14.png?dl=1

i can click on the card itself to get there, what is it for?

koda wrote:

not sure if it has been reported already, but in the edition page, I tried to set a default foil edition for wishlist and then added a few cards, but the added cards ended up being non foil

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mola932g4txkqlp/Screenshot%202020-03-31%2022.29.14.png?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/umci7b3k621eqb2/Screenshot%202020-03-31%2022.31.54.png?dl=1

I see i had to click Mass Input on the far top right corner. I got confused because setting properties on one side and clicking on the other side is a bit counter intuitive. Hope this will be addressed as well!

Would it be possible to remove the

"
You do not yet have any Familiar Ground here. Why not add some? smile
"

message that appear everywhere? The answer is always the same, "because i don't have it", or "because i've just removed it"
from a graphical perspective, it needlessly wraps the smiley on a separate line too, and eats space in the submenu

koda wrote:

Would it be possible to remove the

"
You do not yet have any Familiar Ground here. Why not add some? smile
"

message that appear everywhere? The answer is always the same, "because i don't have it", or "because i've just removed it"
from a graphical perspective, it needlessly wraps the smiley on a separate line too, and eats space in the submenu

Agreed, feels patronizing.

I found a bug tonight while editing, very specific steps, but I think I got them described correctly below for you.

I was in an edition page.  Clicked on a card quantity where I own multiple editions (besides the edition being edited) and launched the panel.  I clicked in the quantity, entered the amount and pressed ENTER.  I believe that in the past pressing enter would make it save at this point, but instead this made all the OTHER editions show (outside the edition being edited).  Then I pressed SAVE and it merged all my editions together into the edition being edited.  It also changed the one foil I had to the edition being edited (it was not the same).

Hopefully this makes sense, but I was able to reproduce the steps.  Thanks for all your hard work Seb.  As a fellow IT professional I know all about what goes into making something like this product.

Joe

Any update on when Secret Lair: From the Hellvault is going to be added?

Any timeline on when these updates will be undone?