Topic: 36K Cards Listed for Sale

Woke up a couple of weeks ago, opened my closet and a 3200 count box of cards slipped off my top shelf .. then it hit me! I might want to sell these to people that actually will play with these fine cardboards more than I. So I went and started listing everything for sale. Mythics to Commons to Tokens. Well seems that fateful day was the day before the new pioneer format was announced. Great timing on my part. Since it's stabilized, at least a little bit, I figured it was time to post this announcement to my Canadian brethren. I'm about 30 sales in now but there is plenty of staples for every format and more than a few harder to find rectangles available now.

Anyone reading this that wants to place an order can get 5% OFF (the opposite of the GST) of their order by mentioning this post and/or or typing in the promocode "PROMOCODE" in an open order discussion BEFORE paying on PayPal so I can apply the discount for you.

Sure I'll still trade for the odd thing too. Quick Links listed in my siggy below. Shipping prices listed up front on my profile if you wanted to get out the calculator first.

At the time of this post:
Total of 35918 cards
1106 cards valued at $5 or more.
4079 cards valued at more than a buck.

So probably best to use the handy sort, search and filter functions built into Deckbox, if you're looking for something in particular.

Update 2019-11-19: Just added in 3,000+ Tokens

Last edited by FastTadpole (2020-08-06 05:36:48)

PROFILETradelistWishlist

Re: 36K Cards Listed for Sale

Are you open to offers?

Re: 36K Cards Listed for Sale

This is the DeckBox. Everything is negotiable. Open a discussion once you have a few items in the cart and pitch me. No obligation. Cancel anytime.

Last edited by FastTadpole (2020-08-06 05:39:13)

PROFILETradelistWishlist