Topic: Partner Commanders in Decklists

I'm sure that it's on the to-do list somewhere, but now that we have all these partner commanders it would be nice to be able to maintain and keep them in our Deckbox decklists.  I put them in notes for now, but the ability to put them both at the top rather than just one would be a fantastic add.  Thanks for all you do Sebi!

Joe

Re: Partner Commanders in Decklists

Plus one for this, partners are back and are clearly gonna be supported by wizards going forward!

Thanks Sebi!

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

AmarusCameron wrote:

Plus one for this, partners are back and are clearly gonna be supported by wizards going forward!

Thanks Sebi!

another +1 for me

Happy Holidays Sebi

Having "Commander" as a separate type would be great for organization (like Creature and Instant are broken out). Is it possible to add a partner pair to the Commander field directly under the Format dropdown?

+1 for this!

While you are at it, maybe add companion.

As suggested above, there could be a commander(s)/companion section that is validated for legality.

Another +1 from me as well to keep track of Partner Commanders.

The feature's been sorely missing since Commander 2016, but after the legends it surely should be done.

+100 smile

Shame, that's the only feature that I need Deckbox to add and we've been waiting for 5 years now. I even contacted support a couple of time over the years and both times received an answer that it's coming soon. Lack of this feature would be the single biggest (and probably the only one) reason for me to not renew my premium subscription in the upcoming year.

+1, would be nice to get an update on this.

Any chance we can get Friends Forever to also work the way partners do?

Any word on this? Now that friends forever just came out also on the List?

Fixed now, you can set the partner for "Friends forever" too.

Yay…..how about background lol, there is always one more isn’t there