Topic: Pioneer Prowess + New Sleeves + Satin Tower ($225) *SOLD*

I just finished building this deck, all it’s missing is a few Spirebluff Canals so I got basics subbed in for them atm. My LGS decided to stop Sunday Pioneer tournaments so I’m selling it.

Comes with all the cards in the list linked below plus some extras that can be swapped in/out, sleeved in brand new Dragon Shield Mattes (Purple, and the extra ones), in a black Ultra Pro Satin Tower. Sideboard is also included.

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/4118075#paper

Looking for $270, shipping included. Hit me up!
I would also consider trading for a Nintendo Switch Lite with Pokémon Sword/Shield or Breath of the Wild or Skyrim.

Dropping the price again to $225, found a good deal on a Switch Lite. Someone buy this!

*SOLD*

Last edited by Hardhitta7 (2021-07-09 03:42:45)

Re: Pioneer Prowess + New Sleeves + Satin Tower ($225) *SOLD*

Anyone know the best place to sell a complete deck? I don’t wanna part it out cause of shipping prices.

Hardhitta7 wrote:

Anyone know the best place to sell a complete deck? I don’t wanna part it out cause of shipping prices.

The only places I've seen decks for sale crop up are local sites like Kijiji and Craigslist. I've never sold a deck personally.

PROFILETradelistWishlist

Ah okay, never heard of that first site. Didn’t know people still used Craigslist though. I’ve posted it on the local FB group so hopefully someone there is interested. I can make a better deal if I don’t have to ship it.

Since no one wants to buy this , is anyone interested in trading me some Pokémon for some of these cards? I’m looking for cards for my Volcanion-EX deck. If you’re interested hit me up and I’ll send my wants list.