Topic: Baldur's Gate Art; Exporting list of all cards, printings, editions

- imported Baldur's Gate Art Series
- added missing Ogre Warrior // Treasure token to SNC

Also added a csv export of the entire database of edition names, codes, card names, collector numbers and printings, as requested by various people from time to time.

In addition to the deckbox ids for cards/editions/printings, I also included (where known by deckbox) the gatherer_id and scryfall_id.

https://deckbox.org/editions/all_printings.csv

It's generated live & cached, so it will always be up to date after database changes. Please note though that some of this data can and will change when entries are fixed, or reordered in their respective editions (the ones with no 'real' collector numbers), or removed if added by mistake.

Re: Baldur's Gate Art; Exporting list of all cards, printings, editions

The printings CSV is a great resource, thank you!!

Thank you!

Could the Prerelease cards for Baldur's Gate also be added soon?

Solseek wrote:

Thank you!

Added now, thanks for the reminder:

https://deckbox.org/editions/684-prerel … dur-s-gate

Is there a way to verify which sets have both foil and nonfoil versions, as well as regular foiled and etched/textured?

Thank you!!

sebi wrote:
Solseek wrote:

Thank you!

Added now, thanks for the reminder:

https://deckbox.org/editions/684-prerel … dur-s-gate

Would it be possible to add a way to differentiate the commander cards w/promo stamps from the last couple of sets?

sebi wrote:

Also added a csv export of the entire database of edition names, codes, card names, collector numbers and printings, as requested by various people from time to time.

In addition to the deckbox ids for cards/editions/printings, I also included (where known by deckbox) the gatherer_id and scryfall_id.

Hey Sebi, is it possible to use Deckbox's printing_id (within a CSV that's been formatted for import) in order to differentiate cards? I'm thinking of specifically the regular and foil alt art versions of Tahngarth, Talruum Hero and friends from Planeshift. Both versions have the same Card Number, so up till now there's been no way to specify which version you mean within a CSV. It would be great to be able to harness the power of printing_id for this purpose!

First off, having this entire database download is awesome!  Would it be possible to add your cardID to the Export Inventory feature so that the two files could be compared easily for doing advanced comparisons for cards I'm missing?  My PowerBI Collection Analysis tool would love this!  For now, I'll extract the ImageID from the URL string and tie it that way.

Thanks for all you do Sebi!