Topic: Dominaria United

Imported the main set, single sided tokens and art cards for Dominaria United.

Coming up in the next days Promos & Commander.

Re: Dominaria United

Some missing The List and Secret Lair cards also imported. Some issues with card numbers in Secret Lair were reported, will be looking to fix those too.

Thanks Sebi!!

thanks very much

there seems to be quite a few issues with searching up cards from DMU ...

for instance any mono color card with different colored kickers are showing up when searching for cards with 2 or more colors. This is not consistent with the same concept in Planeshift which has similar cards and those correctly only will show up when searching for cards with 1 color.

Also when searching for cards for 0 colors only the reprint pain land and the Metrorite is show up in the search. None of the new artifacts or lands are showing up in this search.

Many thanks as always!

You rock!

Thanks again for your hard work Sebi!!

Thank you as always.

I've managed to get all of mine imported except for the promos, and tokens and cards for Dominaria United: Commander that I got in my Set Booster somehow. Happy to wait for those though!

Thanks greatly! I don't know what I'd do without this site! Your work is always greatly appreciated!

Thank you thank you! I love the prompt support sebi!

Thank you!

Thanks Sebi, you are the best!

Thanks so much Sebi!

Just a heads up that I noticed that some of the tokens (Stangg Twin token, Knight Token) and art cards (a bunch) weren't yet able to be input into my inventory.

* Edit: My trouble with inputting the art cards was human error - my bad! They're good to go to enter (though I'm not sure how to differentiate between the gold signature and non-signature/plain art cards).

Last edited by Urguluch (2022-09-10 19:23:20)

really love this site, great update, keep up the great work!  much appreciated!

Thank you, Sebi!

One issue - and this may be a timing thing, but I've never noticed it before.
None of the DMU cards have their legalities listed; everything shows up flagged as an invalid card when I add them to decks.
Just wanted to let you know, in case it was something that needed to be fixed.

~S~

Last edited by Sightburner (2022-09-11 12:46:54)

Hi, thanks for the update! Will you also add the new 30th anniversary promos? Here's the link on Scryfall:

https://scryfall.com/sets/p30a

Thanks!

The Mana Rig appears to be missing from the update.

Last edited by Jaebird (2022-09-11 20:55:44)

Jaebird wrote:

The Mana Rig is a part of the commander portion of DMU so it’ll be up when those cards are uploaded to the site.

Q_H wrote:
Jaebird wrote:

The Mana Rig is a part of the commander portion of DMU so it’ll be up when those cards are uploaded to the site.

Yeah, I didn't catch that until after the fact. I'm having a bad brain weekend.

I thought I'd found a bug with one of the recently added DMU cards, where a Mono-white card is somehow coded as Gold/Multicolour (White & Black) behind the scenes.

The Affected Card:
DMU # 008 - Benalish Sleeper https://deckbox.org/mtg/Benalish%20Slee … ting=67257

Replication steps:
If you filter by cards in the edition Dominaria United, with the filter 'Colour' set to 'exclusively all of' set to "white", it doesn't show up.
If you then change the filter 'Number of colours' to be 'equals 1', it doesn't show up.
If you then change the filter 'Number of colours' to be '>= 2', it shows up.
If you then change the filter 'Number of colours' to be 'equals 2', it shows up

If you then change the filter 'Colour' to 'is one of' "White", it shows up.
If you then change the filter 'Colour' to 'is one of' to any of Blue, Red, Green, or Colourless, it doesn't show up.
If you then change the filter 'Colour' to 'is one of' "Black", it shows up.

If you then change the filter 'Colour' to 'is all of' and set both "Black" & "White", it shows up.
If you then change the filter 'Colour' to 'is all of' and set any combination of any other two colours, it doesn't show up.

However, I then noticed / remembered its kicker cost. I can see the same behaviour works with the following two cards.
Is this normal behaviour for cards from previous sets with different-coloured kicker cost(s)?

https://deckbox.org/mtg/Phyrexian%20Mis … ting=67276
https://deckbox.org/mtg/Phyrexian%20War … ting=67350

Last edited by thedwan (2022-09-12 08:55:16)

When will the commander portion of DMU cards be added? (Ex: Greensleeves, Maro-Sorcerer)

Brilliant work as usual.  A few notes for you upon trying to input my recent Dominaria United acquisitions.

Cards that don't show up as a selectable in set: Extras: Dominaria United -
    - Angel token #001
    - Knight token #003
    - Merfolk token #005
    - Insect token #007
    - Zombie token #009
    - Cat Warrior #017
    - Sand Warrior #020
    - Stangg Twin token #021
    - Treasure token #024

I'm looking forward to the Commander cards getting added as well.  Thanks for all your hard work!

thedwan wrote:

Is this normal behaviour for cards from previous sets with different-coloured kicker cost(s)?

my quick test with https://deckbox.org/mtg/Ana%20Battlemage?printing=1497 and https://deckbox.org/mtg/Benalish%20Emis … nting=8385 shows them with filter 'Colour' set to 'exclusively all of' set to 'green' (or 'white' for Benalish Emissary).
So it seems this is a bug and only affects the DMU off-colour kicker cards.
Crimson Vow Cards with a second colour for the 'cleave' effect seem to have the same bug, they also don't show with 'Colour' 'exclusively all of' active.
compare that to cards with 'Spectacle' (from Ravnica Allegiance) that do show up with these filter settings.

Last edited by NathanaelDante (2022-09-13 15:37:08)

DMU Commander cards please