Topic: [Introduction] ZombieSleeve - Chad Brown

Hey All,

I'm Chad - I'm based out of the US (Wisconsin) and also part-time in the Netherlands.

I've been playing Magic actively since 2016, but played in middle school from '94-96. I'm a victim of a garage sale mother though, so my whole collection from that time got snapped up for a few $ while I was in college!

I started a company in 2019 called Alter Sleeves and now work on M:tG stuff every day for work. You can check out our site at www.AlterSleeves.com

I mostly play Commander now and even stream regularly on Twitch.TV/MythicGamingTV

As for Set Completion, I'm finishing a complete singleton collection of all non-foil booster sets (inc. Master Sets) as well as all the non-reprint Commander cards from each Commander edition.  With the ever-growing number of variants in recent sets I've generally avoided the special foil-only sets unless they are cheap to trade for.

• I've completed SOI - present, with only a few odds/ends for special printings

• I'm now working backward, with a goal of stopping once I complete all modern frame sets

• I'm also actively trying to get unique art promos, but they're not a high priority because some are just so expensive, so it's more of a trade filler

• I've recently started picking up sets of Art Cards.  I plan to use these at events for signatures from artists

I'd love to make some big trades with you, especially that help us both hit big set completion goals.  Hit me up, especially after a new set drops to get a big trade for missing pieces!

ZombieSleeve Wish List

ZombieSleeve Haves List

Thanks for dropping stopping by! Feel free to add me on Twitter

Re: [Introduction] ZombieSleeve - Chad Brown

Hi,

happy for the reborn of this community, look forward to trade.
BTW nice company and sleeve

Dimitri

Re: [Introduction] ZombieSleeve - Chad Brown

Dinad22 wrote:

Hi,

happy for the reborn of this community, look forward to trade.
BTW nice company and sleeve

Dimitri

Thanks so much Dimitri! Feel free to pop an introduction post up when you're back from Vacation status and let's see if we can help find you some missing pieces to your sets.