Topic: Condition adjusted card prices. Proxy support in inventories.

The collection listings, trade listings, user-to-user intersection, trade oppportunity calculations, and various other places now display condition-adjusted prices. Cards with the condition worse than Near Mint have the price lowered. The price is colored similar to the condition icon color, and hovering (or clicking on mobile) shows what the NM price would be, and what the adjustment is.

Let me know what you think about this change. It was mentioned / requested at various points in time, mostly by users having to do manual calculations in trades for non-NM cards.

There was a way in "View" -> "Collection Value" to see the total collection value condition-adjusted, but all the prices in listings were NM prices until now.

The CSV export "Price" column is still the NM value as it was before.

In addition, there is now another Card Condition selectable: Proxy. It has a different icon, and any card marked Proxy will have a value of $0.00.

Re: Condition adjusted card prices. Proxy support in inventories.

Thank you for this! As an ex Pucatrade user I was used to seeing modified prices, and I was hoping this site would do something like this.

Hey hey, this is an awesome change that I fully welcome! I have always just kind of reminded myself that some of my more valuable cards were 'a bit' or 'a lot' less than the listed price, particularly when sorting by most valuable. This gives me a much more realistic view at a glance what the actual value of those cards is. This change has also corrected the order that my highest valued cards are displayed in. I wholeheartedly approve of this and am so glad you implemented this change!

Absolutely love both of these updates. Thanks for your continued support of this excellent site!

This is a real, real great update Sebi, thank you for making my life so much better with these features.

PROXY SUPPORT!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Ooh, I love condition price adjustment. That was a great feature on other sites. What percents did you use?

dude1818 wrote:

Ooh, I love condition price adjustment. That was a great feature on other sites. What percents did you use?

Looks to be:

Mint: 100%
Near Mint: 100%
Lightly Played: 85%
Played: 70%
Heavily Played: 50%
Poor: 25%

Thanks for the update! Really happy for the new features!

Awesome update!

Overall, I love the update! I have some feedback on the changes made to tooltips. It looks like you wanted the new condition messaging to pop up instantly when a user's cursor hovers over the price. This update seems to have been global for all tooltips and now I'm experiencing lots of mis-clicks while using different views:
1. On the Inventory/Tradelist pages, the "Click to edit" tooltip for the Inventory/Tradelist count columns pops up so fast that it blocks my click to edit the cell (especially cells to the right of a column with a tooltip).
2. On individual card pages in the Edit popup, the tooltip for card edition is often so long that it covers the condition, language, and other attributes selectors. Accidentally clicking the tooltip dismisses the popup which can be a bit frustrating if using the view to update many rows of card data.
3. On deck pages, the "Click for more information" tooltip similarly blocks edits to the card count column.

Could the delay for tooltip rendering be increased or could the Y dimension of the tooltip be increased? I feel like I'm having to solve a maze while using these views smile

Avon wrote:

Overall, I love the update! I have some feedback on the changes made to tooltips. It looks like you wanted the new condition messaging to pop up instantly when a user's cursor hovers over the price. This update seems to have been global for all tooltips and now I'm experiencing lots of mis-clicks while using different views.

Thanks for reporting. The changes were somewhat accidental and indeed the new behavior is quite annoying.

I changed it now so that all the tooltips have a 250ms delay, and also if you click a tooltip it closes. (But does not also close the card details edit panel anymore).

Thank you sebi! Much much better!