Topic: Doctor Who, misc promos

* Imported Doctor Who cards (tokens not in yet).
* imported 3 2023 resale promos in the Media Inserts edition
* imported Lotus Petal and Arcane Signet 30th Edition promos
* imported Magic Fest TARDIS and Reliquary Tower promos

Re: Doctor Who, misc promos

Also added Tail Swipe, Transcendent Message, Moonshaker Cavalry Store Champ promos.

Thanks for all you do!

One thing that's still missing is the M E G A R O L E S from the WOE prerelease. I have a Monster/Sorcerer on one side and a Royal/Young Hero on the other, as well as a Wicked/Cursed on one side and an On An Adventure on the other. To my knowledge those are the only ones.

I also have a Clue/Emblem: Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath token from I don't even remember where which appears to be missing!

sebi wrote:

* Imported Doctor Who cards (tokens not in yet).
* imported 3 2023 resale promos in the Media Inserts edition
* imported Lotus Petal and Arcane Signet 30th Edition promos
* imported Magic Fest TARDIS and Reliquary Tower promos

Is the issue with the record compression that appeared when the tags were added being looked at?

I know it is an inconvenience at this point, but considering the only way of identifying the exact version of each card in your inventory on the individual cards pages or the card database is to mouse over either the set image, image box, or -- in only some cases -- a note and viewing the tip tool, it takes an increasingly long time to add cards into your inventory when you already have another copy of that card listed in your inventory. This is exacerbated when cards have multiple printing within a set (like say the Doctor Who commander set which has up to 4 version of every card) or cards that have printed into oblivion like basic lands. When you have hundreds of different versions of say an Island it can be torturous to go down an unsortable list to find the one record you are trying to update and hoping you picked the correct one over just adding the correct card to the top of the list and having the system compress it for you. The only other option would be to go to the Inventory and search of the card and filter out by version and foiling to get closer to what you are looking for but this is even more overhead to get to where we already were before this update.

When adding a new set of cards for the first time I just normally click add a new card a X of times for how many copies of I have and letting the system compress them into one record with X inventory since I know deckbox will default to the base version of the card (something I extremely thank you for) an then worry about other printings later. This surprisingly saves a LOT of time adding cards into the system over adding one row and updating the value which involves extra hand and mouse movements over the former. Ixialan is a month out at this point and it would be great if this issues could be reversed by then ... fingers crossed!

When you have hundreds of different versions of say an Island it can be torturous to go down an unsortable list to find the one record you are trying to update and hoping you picked the correct one over just adding the correct card to the top of the list and having the system compress it for you.

As much as I like deckbox.org, for basic lands, I use tcgplayer.com. It's just waaay easier to manage my collection

I filter on
type: plane
edition printed: docto who

I got 36 results. those missing were
Caught in a Parallel Universe
Fixed Point in Time
Human-Time Lord Meta-Crisis
Unleash the Flux

Thanks for the updates! :-)

Are there csv files available of the precons somewhere?

Any ETA on the Doctor Who Tokens/Extras? They are sitting on my desk waiting to be processed big_smile

No worries if its a long way out and let me know if I can help...just want to know if I should move them elsewhere if it isn't imminent

The_Ertai wrote:

Thanks for the updates! :-)

Are there csv files available of the precons somewhere?

The one site that was shared a while back has been completely dead since Brother's War:

https://mtg.precondb.com/downloads/

If someone has an alt site, that would be awesome!