Topic: Going to a Magic event?

With the recent announcement of the new Burning Revelations! Secret Lair, I was left with the impression it would truly be a 2024 convention exclusive. WotC has offered convention Lairs in the past via their website, but I'm not sure this one will be (hope I'm wrong!)

If it is an exclusive, is anyone going to be at a convention sometime this year and willing to help me get a copy? I don't go myself due to travel restrictions, so any help would be appreciated. I just didn't like the thought of combating resellers.

Re: Going to a Magic event?

I'm planning on being at Both Chicago and Amsterdam.  Once I'm confirmed 100% I'm happy to do pickups for anyone who needs stuff.

Please feel free to add to this thread, and we can arrange paypal for actual cost and shipping, I need nothing from you for the pick-up.  Just happy to help.

Right on, really appreciate it!

Oh, and feel free to take all of those lair singles they randomly pass out. Just steal every single one lol. For real, though, they just had to add that wrinkle into SL collecting...definitely some notable gaps in my binders sad

The randomness of just "psst, can you keep a secret? then handing someone an exclusive design that can be worth hundreds is both cool and a complete dick move." Every single person I saw get one at Vegas turned around and sold it to a vendor for a few hundred $

So it's not even really going to people who want them. Just another premium for the vendor case.

See? All the more reason to just steal them all. Jerks lol.

i mean if you can get any waifu art like the merflok of the pearl trident id trade for it xD

At MagicCon Chicago and in the queue for Merch. Still want the SL? Anything else? Quite a bit is sold out but I’m happy to try for what I can get

Yes please! Really just interested in any unique promos they have, if there’s anything else.

Hopefully I caught you in time. Been at a Matsuri all day and haven’t been checking my phone.

SengirHellLord wrote:

Yes please! Really just interested in any unique promos they have, if there’s anything else.

Got you 1 secret lair, and spent enough to get 2 of the Ponder Promo and an Extra Foil full art counterspell event exclusive.

If all that sounds interesting, I can get you the actual cost on the SL (+ tax and shipping, which, will be like $4) - we can work out trade for the two exclusives if you want them.

Cheers!

Awesome, thank you kindly! For sure, I would love those promos too!

I’m heading off to a work conference tomorrow for the week, so I’ll be delayed looking at any trade you set up. I’ll be back on Fri. If you need the SL payment sooner, shoot me your PayPal info anytime and I’ll take care of it when I can.

SengirHellLord wrote:

Awesome, thank you kindly! For sure, I would love those promos too!

I’m heading off to a work conference tomorrow for the week, so I’ll be delayed looking at any trade you set up. I’ll be back on Fri. If you need the SL payment sooner, shoot me your PayPal info anytime and I’ll take care of it when I can.

We have a trade going anyways, so just hop over there when you're ready.

Test. Every time I try to post a new topic, I get an error message.

SengirHellLord wrote:

Seen!

SengirHellLord wrote:

I was just able to do so without any issues - might have been a glitch.

~S~