Topic: Looking for tokens.

Specifically I am in need of 1 squirrel token, 4 Pegasus tokens and 2 of the new Sorin vampire tokens.if you have any of these please let me know.

Re: Looking for tokens.

Hey, I have a few Pegasus tokens from the Anthologies box set from 1998 — they look like this.

I think I have a squirrel token from Oddyssey... let me check.

edit: nm I have a beast and two wurm tokens sad sorry.

Last edited by hanker307 (2012-03-17 17:30:17)

Zargathe wrote:

Hey, I have a few Pegasus tokens from the Anthologies box set from 1998 — they look like this.

I think those are the only Pegasus tokens ever printed by WotC and are the exact ones I am looking for.  If you are willing to part with up to 4 of them please propose a trade.

Thank you all for checking, btw.  I built a Ghave, Guru of Spores EDH deck and keeping track of all the various tokens has gotten out of hand.  It's time to invest in the right tokens out of courtesy for my playgroup smile

Heh, actually, when I was searching for an image, I found out that they were also printed as promos for unglued.  Also, I stumbled over this ebay auction for 9 of those and 9 goblin tokens (each Anthologies box set came with 3 of each) for relatively cheap.  I've got 6 of them, and would gladly give up 4, but they're closer to Slightly Played than NM condition - they've been shuffled about in boxes for the past 15 years, so the edges are a little scuffed.  I'll send you a trade request soon that won't include those, but I'd stick the value for at something like $2-3.

WotC tokens only? Or are SCG tokens good too?

-ZATZAi

WotC only.  Sorry for not specifying earlier.

i have a squirrel from unglued

aviator13 wrote:

i have a squirrel from unglued

Perfect!  Let me see what I can put together then.

Once you've figured out where you're at with the trades already mentioned, post an update and let us know what you're still looking for... I've got some of these somewhere, but am not gonna go looking until I know exactly what I need to find smile

Someone beat me to aviator13's squirrel token so my want list is as follows:

1x unglued squirrel token (silver border, big squirrel inside an oval in the middle)
2x 1/1 lifelink vampire (the one that Sorin, Lord of Innistrad pukes out)

Thanks to everyone that has helped so far!  Deckbox rocks!

Bump!

I am also now looking for the following:

Insect token from Onslaught.  Seen here (http://images.trollandtoad.com/products … 123492.jpg)
2x Black/Green Wurm token.  For Creakwood Liege

i have 3 unglued goblin tokens if anyone is interested. not really looking for any tokens myself but maybe some old basics for em. pm me.

For what it's worth, I can't get those troll and toad links to work.

Also, don't inline images work?

Test:

http://i.imgur.com/un2PE.jpg