Re: Paul woods: scammer or just a deadbeat?

Good to hear that the receiver is owning up to the situation.

Remember, in the future, if you'd like to post suggestions for the website, please head this board: http://deckbox.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=3

dirkmer wrote:

Holy shit this is Derek.  So i apparently have made some trades.  I no longer have access to my deckbox account or my reddit account.  Both were under the same email and password.  I did receive some cards in the mail which i found odd.  When I get home ill post what i did receive.  If you were someone who was a victim of this put up a trade on here and I will do one of three things, If i got to the cards in my mailbox before someone else, I will return them.  If not, if i own the cards that you traded for, i will send those to you.  And if neither of these is possible, i will paypal a reasonable value for cards sent.  Before I get lynched on here and reddit let me take care of this.

I'm really confused at what you just said. How do you lose access to your deckbox and reddit accounts that are registered to your email address? You apparently made some trades? You received some cards and you found that odd?

Were you on a drunken trading bender or are you saying that your reddit/deckbox accounts were hacked and someone else made those trades to have the cards sent to you? I'm lost.

outofstep wrote:
dirkmer wrote:

Holy shit this is Derek.  So i apparently have made some trades.  I no longer have access to my deckbox account or my reddit account.  Both were under the same email and password.  I did receive some cards in the mail which i found odd.  When I get home ill post what i did receive.  If you were someone who was a victim of this put up a trade on here and I will do one of three things, If i got to the cards in my mailbox before someone else, I will return them.  If not, if i own the cards that you traded for, i will send those to you.  And if neither of these is possible, i will paypal a reasonable value for cards sent.  Before I get lynched on here and reddit let me take care of this.

I'm really confused at what you just said. How do you lose access to your deckbox and reddit accounts that are registered to your email address? You apparently made some trades? You received some cards and you found that odd?

Were you on a drunken trading bender or are you saying that your reddit/deckbox accounts were hacked and someone else made those trades to have the cards sent to you? I'm lost.

i found it odd that i received cards because i didnt make a trade for any. this prompted me to log onto deckbox to see if there had been some kind of trade confusion i didnt remember (i did have a drunken night this past week for a birthday).  I after i discovered that both my deckbox and reddit accounts were changed, i found this thread, made a new account, and posted a reply.  I'm saying someone local, most likely that i know, got ahold of my account information for the said email account these were attached to, and proceeded to make trades, some of which im betting were intercepted.  No matter what exactly happened, so there are no problems for me here, I will be making sure everyone that had one of these trades is taken care of one way or another.  Like the account shows, i had 9 previous flawless trades, some for almost $100 in cards.  It sucks that my trading history has a stigma now because I found this method of trading to be very nice.

Last edited by dirkmer (2012-05-31 21:05:32)

I would also appreciate it if my address wasnt up for the hivemind to see here sad.

dirkmer wrote:

I would also appreciate it if my address wasnt up for the hivemind to see here sad.

I will take it down once I receive my cards back or the 2 Bonfire of the Damned I was promised.

Nolberg wrote:
dirkmer wrote:

I will take it down once I receive my cards back or the 2 Bonfire of the Damned I was promised.

They will be en route by tomorrow.

dirkmer wrote:
Nolberg wrote:
dirkmer wrote:

They will be en route by tomorrow.

Delivery Confirmation please

Hopefully we will be hearing some good news soon.

Let's take down his personal info for the interim, please. 

Stay classy people.

guyincorporated wrote:

Let's take down his personal info for the interim, please. 

Stay classy people.

Agreed. I'd love to hear how this turns out, as well.

I sent a glacial fortress and a seachrome coast in exchange for a sunpetal grove and a bonfire of the damned. This trade occurred before bonfire jumped ten dollars in price. I don't want my cards back. I want the cards I was promised. The bonfire and the sunpetal grove. Thanks for taking care of this.

shkuba wrote:

I sent a glacial fortress and a seachrome coast in exchange for a sunpetal grove and a bonfire of the damned. This trade occurred before bonfire jumped ten dollars in price. I don't want my cards back. I want the cards I was promised. The bonfire and the sunpetal grove. Thanks for taking care of this.

send me a trade.  I can either send you these two cards, which i happen to own already, or paypal you the current deckbox value of the 2 cards plus a few for your shipping troubles.  Im sorry but im taking quite a big loss here as im going to have to fork out some of my own cash for this.

Last edited by dirkmer (2012-05-31 22:23:49)

dirkmer wrote:
shkuba wrote:

send me a trade.  I can either send you these two cards, which i happen to own already, or paypal you the current deckbox value of the 2 cards plus a few for your shipping troubles.  Im sorry but im taking quite a big loss here as im going to have to fork out some of my own cash for this.

I was just going to ask if I was going to get anything for my shipping cost.  I'd be more than happy to accept a Grim Lavamancer if you have one to cover the shipping and delivery confirmation cost.

If you were one of the people that had one of these trades, make a new trade to this account. I will tell you if i have the cards in question, either the ones you sent, or ones like it, or the cards you traded for.  If non of these scenarios is the case i will pay the current deckbox value of the cards you sent me.

dirkmer wrote:
shkuba wrote:

Which two cards can you send me?

Nolberg wrote:
dirkmer wrote:
shkuba wrote:

I was just going to ask if I was going to get anything for my shipping cost.  I'd be more than happy to accept a Grim Lavamancer if you have one to cover the shipping and delivery confirmation cost.

no lavamancer. for red rares i have burn at the stake, slagstorm, rite of ruin, and reforge the soul

shkuba wrote:
dirkmer wrote:
shkuba wrote:

Either the cards that you sent me, or deckbox value via paypal, plus a little whether it be a few dollars or a card i have in my binder.

dirkmer wrote:
Nolberg wrote:
dirkmer wrote:

no lavamancer. for red rares i have burn at the stake, slagstorm, rite of ruin, and reforge the soul

I'll take a Slagstorm unless you happen to have 2 Noxious Revival, I'd take those instead.

Nolberg wrote:
dirkmer wrote:
Nolberg wrote:

I'll take a Slagstorm unless you happen to have 2 Noxious Revival, I'd take those instead.

ok so setup a trade. i will send you the two cards that you mailed, plus a slagstorm.  having to take them out of my standard delver deck sad

Last edited by dirkmer (2012-05-31 22:37:27)

dirkmer wrote:
Nolberg wrote:
dirkmer wrote:

ok so setup a trade. i will send you the two cards that you mailed, plus a slagstorm.  having to take them out of my standard delver deck sad

New trade is set up, waiting for you.

dirkmer wrote:
shkuba wrote:
dirkmer wrote:

Either the cards that you sent me, or deckbox value via paypal, plus a little whether it be a few dollars or a card i have in my binder.

How much will you paypal me? The value I gave you or the value you owe me?

shkuba wrote:
dirkmer wrote:
shkuba wrote:

i believe my post stated that i will send you the same cards that you mailed off, being that i already had those particular ones in my collection, or the value of the cards you mailed plus a little for mailing fees.   I dont have to be doing this, but it was my accounts that caused this problem and I'm trying to make everyone happy.  Now that I think about it i should be requesting the delivery confirmation number for all of these.  For all i know, without that, they were never mailed.

Last edited by dirkmer (2012-05-31 23:02:51)

dirkmer wrote:
shkuba wrote:
dirkmer wrote:

i believe my post stated that i will send you the same cards that you mailed off, being that i already had those particular ones in my collection, or the value of the cards you mailed plus a little for mailing fees.   I dont have to be doing this, but it was my accounts that caused this problem and I'm trying to make everyone happy.  Now that I think about it i should be requesting the delivery confirmation number for all of these.  For all i know, without that, they were never mailed.

I was simply asking for clarification. Just please send me my cards back. I've already made a trade.

Man, is it just me, or are people rather heartless with somebody who's likely been completely screwed over and is still willing to make things right just out of his pocket?

dirkmer wrote:

I sent you a geist of saint traft for your huntmaster of the fells. I will send you the trade on deckbox.