Topic: Cavern of Souls for trade

I submitted a request to be added to the Reddit community last week, but it's still awaiting approval. Not sure how that works so I figured I would post here.

I have a Cavern of Souls that I am willing to trade. My tradelist in deckbox is up-to-date. If you're interested feel free to send me a message.

Moderators, feel free to delete this if I posted it in the wrong place.

Thanks

Re: Cavern of Souls for trade

Started a trade with you.

Let me know!

I have a lot of lower priced cards that are listed on your wishlist. I don't mind giving some extra value for the Cavern, or take a look at my Tradelist and see if anything else catches your eye.

started a trade... extra value was given.

pick me! pick me!!!

I received a lot of offers...Thanks to everybody that has submitted one. I knew this card was in high demand. I have been going back and forth for weeks about trading it. My local shop will only give me like $5 for it which is crazy.

I will go through all of the offers and respond tomorrow.

Thanks again!

ksoldier62 wrote:

My local shop will only give me like $5 for it which is crazy.

I understand they need to make something off the turnaround, but I, too, have been a bit surprised by how out of touch many game stores seem to be.  Numerous stores about an hour from my home sell commons and uncommons for $1 each.  Thankfully, the nearest store still sells them for a dime.

All the stores, however, tend to give only between10% and 30% the sale value of a card when one is turned in for cash.  Again, I realize they need to make money, but I'm guessing they have better profit centers. It's the same model most comic and pawn shops use, though, when they take in items--they buy on the extreme low end, and sell it for as much as the market will accept.

I find I get better prices selling directly to other players before and after events.  The store may only be paying $10 for Bonfire of the Damned, and it is over $40 online, but you likely can find a player who will offer you $30 or even $35 cash for it.

When I do transact with the nearest store, I tend to trade for product.  I recently traded a foil Liliana of the Dark Realms for a Fat Pack. I got much more value from the store that way, compared to buying the Fat Pack at its retail price, and the store got a better deal, too, since they traded the Fat Pack at their cost and will recoup their profits by selling the foil Lili.

Even better, however, have been my trades here.  When card values are close to even, I get 1:1 trade value.  I'm also able to move some of the commons and uncommons that otherwise would sit in my boxes.

This site is great.  I'm glad you had so many eager trading partners.

Last edited by HikingStick (2012-08-20 22:01:23)

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.