Re: Cheap shipping???????

HikingStick wrote:

BTW - the configuration I use lets me ship up to 24 cards and still be under 3 oz.:
4x7" bubble mailer
Thin piece of cardboard (e.g., back of a blister pack for headphones) to keep the flat stiff (for those sticklers at the post office)
Two top loaders (not the uber-flat ones, but not the super thick ones, either)
One sheet of notebook paper (wraps the top loaders/card "sandwich" so they don't get gummy with tape, or get loose)
One small piece of tape (keeps the paper wrap shut/tight)
24 MTG cards (sleeved, mostly in penny sleeves)
PayPal printed shipping label
Packing tape on all four sides of the shipping label

HikingStick has this down to a science... man

$15-20 for delivery confirmation where I am in Canada

lolnothankyou

HikingStick wrote:
  • PayPal printed shipping label

• Packing tape on all four sides of the shipping label

It adds to the cost, I suppose, but I use labels like this so I don't have to put packing tape all around the package. Really easy to print slap on the front of the bubble mailer.

http://www.amazon.com/Shipping-Labels-A … hip+labels

ShoePolice wrote:
HikingStick wrote:
  • PayPal printed shipping label

• Packing tape on all four sides of the shipping label

It adds to the cost, I suppose, but I use labels like this so I don't have to put packing tape all around the package. Really easy to print slap on the front of the bubble mailer.

http://www.amazon.com/Shipping-Labels-A … hip+labels

That's actually a really good price--less than $0.04 per label, if you print two per sheet.  However, the PayPal label print puts the receipt/shippers copy on the other half of an 8.5"x11" piece of paper, meaning you'd only get 100 per pack.  That brings the cost up to just under $0.08 per label (assuming, of course, that you get free shipping on the labels).  I'll have to check to see if they have options to print using other formats.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Thanks Highstick... Im gonna try that out...

Dakkon4444 wrote:

Thanks Highstick... Im gonna try that out...

LOL...Highstick...that's good.  I must admit, I enjoy this site so much I might as well be high!

HikingStick wrote:

However, the PayPal label print puts the receipt/shippers copy on the other half of an 8.5"x11" piece of paper, meaning you'd only get 100 per pack.

There is an option before you print to not print the reciept part. I have been able to use each sheet twice.

ShoePolice wrote:

There is an option before you print to not print the reciept part. I have been able to use each sheet twice.

Good to know! I had not noticed that before.