Topic: Wolf Tokens

I'm trying to find some wolf tokens, the Green wolves and the Black wolves with deathtouch?

Anyone have any and want to sell them to me or trade?

I probably need 5 or 6 of the green and a couple black?

Re: Wolf Tokens

I have the tokens I can trade you plus some small stuff on your wishlist, but you don't really have anything on your tradelist that I'm interested in. I was looking at your inventory and saw that you have the cards from the new From the Vault. I'd be interested in your Urborg, which I could trade back a non-foil one if you would be willing to swap your FtV Urborg for my regular Urborg + tokens + small trade stuff.

what do you value the green ones at??

what set are they from?

they are the promo ones lol

jgmill87 wrote:

I have the tokens I can trade you plus some small stuff on your wishlist, but you don't really have anything on your tradelist that I'm interested in. I was looking at your inventory and saw that you have the cards from the new From the Vault. I'd be interested in your Urborg, which I could trade back a non-foil one if you would be willing to swap your FtV Urborg for my regular Urborg + tokens + small trade stuff.

Being this is my first full collector set...I want to hold on to them for now smile

Sorry sad

rothfrk43 wrote:

what do you value the green ones at??

I don't really have any price point in mind

I have some from lots of different sets. Would you like a specific art over another? I prefer the Scars tokens since they are spirit-looking. I have Lorwyn, Coreset and Scars if I remember right. Though I do not have the black one.

Last edited by tails616 (2012-09-03 03:03:46)

Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist

tails616 wrote:

I have some from lots of different sets. Would you like a specific art over another? I prefer the Scars tokens since they are spirit-looking. I have Lorwyn, Coreset and Scars if I remember right. Though I do not have the black one.

I don't prefer any art, I like to have a mix though. smile