Topic: Snapcaster Mage

Hey guys I heard that people may want this cardSnapcaster Mage

so let the bidding begin

Re: Snapcaster Mage

You have nothing on your wishlist, so I would have no clue what to offer.

Im not even sure what I want lol I just started playing and people told me that this card is sought after

lol, no worries, I saw your other thread.  I'd say your first course of action is probably to start fleshing out those deck ideas you have, so you know what you need to complete them and then start there.  Beyond that, you can also just run through a list of the recent sets to see if there are any cool cards that you'd rather have.

Also, make sure you don't want the card for one of your own decks.  It may net you a bunch of good stuff in trade, but if you need it for a deck, you'll kick yourself for letting it go.

Yeah I thought about that too but I am liking to two decks recommended to me on that other thread and maybe if I can make them even better it would be worth it and since Im not really using any blue I figure I dont mind giving it up if I can get some help on my other decks

I used to do that when I started out too. I still regret trading my Vampiric Tutor, but I got pieces for three different decks, one of which I still use (albeit in a modified format from what it used to be), so it was definitely worth the trade in that regard.  Personally, I'm mildly interested in the card, but it's a low want for me (no decks requiring it, but may build something in the future).  If you don't get any satisfactory offers, feel free to check my inventory and see what I have...bearing in mind that I mostly play Legacy, so my Standard-legal stuff is somewhat limited.  No rush or worries though, as I won't be able to send anything off until the end of the month...leaving the country for a couple weeks on Saturday.