Topic: Unopened FTV: Realms for Maze of Ith from The Dark + Value

You like foils? Good, I don't.

I picked up my FTV: Realms yesterday. I want to trade it.

I'm looking for an original Maze of Ith + value at/near ~$60 of cards on my Wishlist.

Last edited by projhex (2012-09-16 15:50:25)

Re: Unopened FTV: Realms for Maze of Ith from The Dark + Value

Are you looking to trade the FTV plus value from your trade list, if so what value are you placing on the FTV?

slashpdc wrote:

Are you looking to trade the FTV plus value from your trade list, if so what value are you placing on the FTV?

I am looking for a Maze + ~$60-100 in value (depending on chase vs fodder cards) from my wishlish for the FTV.

I value the FTV at ~$65 cash BUY price, because SCG will buy it right now for $65 cash. If you were to buy one in any store it would be ~$100 cash. I'm looking for $100-$140 in cards (including a Maze).

FYI - some game stores were selling FTV: Realms for MSRP.  Mine LGS was one of them.  Also, private sales via eBay are nearing the $100+ range.

CoolStuffInc.com is selling them for $159.00.

Star City Games had them for $119.00, but are sold out.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Weird my Game store is selling for 75

TheTorq wrote:

Weird my Game store is selling for 75

While most Magic product must be sold at or below MSRP per the merchant agreement with Wizards of the Coast, the FTV sets appear to be exempt from those rules (as pointed out by another member of this site).  They seem to be a sort of bonus for the Wizards Play Network (WPN) member stores, so what they sell for really is  up to the ethical standards of each merchant, and the rules of supply and demand.

It appears to be a chance for the local game stores (LGSs) to pocket a little extra dough as a "thank you" for being part of the WPN, or (in the case of stores selling it for MSRP) a way for the stores to endear themselves to their local players.  I know I'll make sure more of my Magic dollars go to my LGS this next year--I want to keep them in business, since they gave me such a great deal.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Bumpidy Bump.