Topic: H: Memory Adept, some duals, etc. W: Old School Swamps!

Just like the title says. I'm specifically looking for the old swamps that read "T: Add one (B) to your mana pool."

Urza's saga, unlimited edition, 4th, mirage, etc. Swamps like that! I value them at about $.20 per.

I'd like to get 50 swamps, so $10 worth. If it can happen in one trade, great. If not, I'd need at least $5 worth (25 swamps.) Making a bunch of trades isn't worth the shipping for such a small item.

These will need to be M or NM condition, not the heavily played ones in the attic. :3 Sorry!

Feel free to shoot me an offer if you see anything! Thanks! big_smile

Re: H: Memory Adept, some duals, etc. W: Old School Swamps!

Intricate08 wrote:

Just like the title says. I'm specifically looking for the old swamps that read "T: Add one (B) to your mana pool."

Urza's saga, unlimited edition, 4th, mirage, etc. Swamps like that! I value them at about $.20 per.

I'd like to get 50 swamps, so $10 worth. If it can happen in one trade, great. If not, I'd need at least $5 worth (25 swamps.) Making a bunch of trades isn't worth the shipping for such a small item.

These will need to be M or NM condition, not the heavily played ones in the attic. :3 Sorry!

Feel free to shoot me an offer if you see anything! Thanks! big_smile

I could probably scrounge together 50 Revised Swamps in NM condition... let me take a look.

got plenty, will collect and get bakc to you

I have a bunch as well, maybe not quite 30, but probably around 25.

Profile          Wishlist          Tradelist