Topic: Want - Tons of Revised, Unlimited, Vexing Devils, Drogskol Captain

Take a look at my profile and compare.

I have tons of stuff in my trade list (though not too much high value (aside from Huntmaster, Falkenrath Aristocrat, Zombies, etc.), and may have random older cards you want too. Like German and French blackbordered Mishra's Factories, Beta Regrowth, Unlimited Giant Growth, Dark Ritual, etc.

Re: Want - Tons of Revised, Unlimited, Vexing Devils, Drogskol Captain

Sending a trade with a bunch of non-revised/unlimited stuff, then I'll have to do a lot of searching to see if I also have some of the revised stuff as well.

Trade sent your way

I should probably point out also that my wishlist states which cards I want in Revised, and which ones I want in Unlimited. It's kind of a pain in the rear that deckbox doesn't take editions into account, but it is what it is smile

asmodeanreborn wrote:

I should probably point out also that my wishlist states which cards I want in Revised, and which ones I want in Unlimited. It's kind of a pain in the rear that deckbox doesn't take editions into account, but it is what it is smile

Pretty sure that the new release (that is due out at the end of the month) will take all of that into account.

NullParameter wrote:
asmodeanreborn wrote:

Pretty sure that the new release (that is due out at the end of the month) will take all of that into account.

That's awesome!  And it's not like I'm complaining, I'm a software engineer, I know how much work goes into something like this.

asmodeanreborn wrote:

That's awesome!  And it's not like I'm complaining, I'm a software engineer, I know how much work goes into something like this.

Yep, same here.  I think there's actually quite a few of us on here, because we have programming discussions in the Site Feedback forum every once in a while. big_smile

NullParameter wrote:
asmodeanreborn wrote:

Yep, same here.  I think there's actually quite a few of us on here, because we have programming discussions in the Site Feedback forum every once in a while. big_smile

One of my favorite kinds of discussions big_smile

*  ~ ~ ~ ~ My DeviantArt Gallery ~ ~ ~ ~  *
http://i.imgur.com/nfwU2.png

NullParameter wrote:
asmodeanreborn wrote:

your username kind of gives you away  smile

asmodeanreborn wrote:

your username kind of gives you away  smile

lol, yeah, I wish most people noticed that fact.  Whenever I talk to people on Xbox Live or anything they almost always say "Perimeter".... neutral