Topic: H: Revised duals W:Legendary creatures from Legends!

Hello everyone.  I currently have eight revised duals that I am willing to trade for several legendary creatures from legends.

Haves:    **Pictures will be provided of duals if requested**
Underground Sea
Volcanic Island
Tropical Island
Savannah
Bayou
Taiga
Badlands

Specifically, I am looking for these legends:
Angus Mackenzie
Hazezon Tamar
Tetsuo Umezawa
Rasputin Dreamweaver
Adun Oakenshield

And the non-creature:
Sword of the Ages

I'll want to see a scan of the legends prior to finalizing the trade.

Let me know if you have any of these guys!  If you don't have more than one of them, I will also trade cards on my tradelist for them as well. 

Thanks!

Re: H: Revised duals W:Legendary creatures from Legends!

i have rasputin and angus

wouldn't any one of those be able to buy every single legend from Legends?

Many legends from Legends are awesome EDH generals and are valuable in their own right.  The deckbox algorithm for pricing dual lands averages all versions (or at least seems to) and is pretty inaccurate.  You'd be surprised how much some of the old legends are worth.

They seem to be worth $20-30 each. In that case, you should be able to get all of them + the Sword for a bit more than one dual.

anubomb wrote:

They seem to be worth $20-30 each. In that case, you should be able to get all of them + the Sword for a bit more than one dual.

They are available for trade individually - not as a set.  You misunderstood.

grossoggodeckbox wrote:

The deckbox algorithm for pricing dual lands averages all versions (or at least seems to) and is pretty inaccurate.

I thought Deckbox just pretends Revised never actually happened and lists the Unlimited prices instead.  Still, a single Tropical Island would buy every one of those Legends legends and get you pretty far along towards the sword.

TheRabbler wrote:
grossoggodeckbox wrote:

The deckbox algorithm for pricing dual lands averages all versions (or at least seems to) and is pretty inaccurate.

I thought Deckbox just pretends Revised never actually happened and lists the Unlimited prices instead.  Still, a single Tropical Island would buy every one of those Legends legends and get you pretty far along towards the sword.

No, there's some weird averaging going on for all sets a card is in - not sure how it's weighted. Sometimes it's close to the Unlimited price, but sometimes it's waaaay off  (source: I collect Unlimited).

I have the Sword in probably SP condition, but not at home to check. Start up a trade if still interested and I can send pics and discuss a trade.