Topic: Event names truncated

Hello,

Would it be possible for the event names to be a little longer? There is a lot of space on the right (upcoming events near you, profile page), even for smaller screens.

Cheers!

http://pwp.wizards.com/8213665292/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Re: Event names truncated

Events? What am I missing? Which profile are you referencing (the one for the forums, or the one for the trading system)?

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

HikingStick wrote:

Events? What am I missing? Which profile are you referencing (the one for the forums, or the one for the trading system)?

Each group has the ability to host events, post results and other such things, most groups just don't take advantage of it.
If you go look at the Decks page, there is a list of "Top Decks" [Link], which are the decks that have won events, but there have only been a handful of events hosted in the last year, so it really doesn't add much at the moment.

NullParameter wrote:
HikingStick wrote:

Each group has the ability to host events, post results and other such things, most groups just don't take advantage of it.
If you go look at the Decks page, there is a list of "Top Decks" [Link], which are the decks that have won events, but there have only been a handful of events hosted in the last year, so it really doesn't add much at the moment.

Not quite true smile We host 2 FNMs every week, plus prerelease, release, game day and other tournaments. And that's just one community.

http://pwp.wizards.com/8213665292/Scorecards/Landscape.png

I learn something new every day...

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

fistyke wrote:

Not quite true smile We host 2 FNMs every week, plus prerelease, release, game day and other tournaments. And that's just one community.

Okay, let me rephrase then.  There's only a few listed on that page of recent events, so I assumed that there weren't many others, but that page must not show all of the recent events for some reason (Maybe sorted out by type or something).

I'm glad that somebody is getting some use out of it though, I always thought that it could be useful, I just don't have a group to play with that would make any sense to use it. sad