Topic: Some prices are bugged

I noticed that Grave pact, Rhys, boon relfection, and may other cards have a bugged price. Any idea why that is? TCG average is normal, but I don't see how it got mixed up.

Re: Some prices are bugged

I'm already asking a double check on the prices for more then a month with no response on 3 posts (the last from last week with screenshots and everything...), i hope they'll start working on it soon cause it keeps me waiting and waiting to sell my complete collection sad

Sebi and company are aware of the pricing issues.  There has been a change in the TCGPlayer API since the 2.0 release here.  Since that change, some prices here have been out of sync.  Sebi has been working on the trade interface changes, and they have taken longer than he expected.  We all hope to hear from him soon, both on the expected trade interface, and in response to the various pricing issues that have been raised.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

And actually, I believe the issue is that the TCGPlayer API is still using the Average price, not the Median price that TCGPlayer itself is now showing.  So if one store adds in cards that are WAY beyond the actual retail value, then it will skew the prices.  Once TCGPlayer changes their API, then hopefully that will all be mitigated (as well as maybe allowing us to get Foil prices here).

Lim-Dul's vault is listed as $0.00 in my inventory.  Bug? Or is someone just giving them away that I do not know about? hmm

That's a bug due to the fact that the special characters difficult are to send through the API i guess smile

Thanks for reporting this. It is indeed a bug and we'll fix it as soon as possible

In fact i checked my list too:

These are reporting as price $0.00

Jötun Owl Keeper
Super Secret Tech
Kongming, "Sleeping Dragon"
Nafs Asp
Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Card Names So We Made this Card to Have the Absolute Longest Card Name Ever Elemental
Ghazbán Ogre

and last but not least the complete Duel Decks: Elves vs Goblins