Topic: More Fatpacks ^_^

Just like usual, I've accrued more fatpacks from winnings.

I've got 23x GTC fatpacks.
$20 + Shipping.
Contents are cheaper, completely sealed is more expensive.

If you're interested, start up a trade with me.
I am not trading cards for cards, or cards for fatpacks currently.
My inventory is really fubar, I'll be wiping it out and re-doing it soon.

Last edited by Vincentarasin (2013-04-11 06:09:30)

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Re: More Fatpacks ^_^

So would you do just the packs and dice from 5 for $100 shipped?

It would be 111.65, shipping on a medium flatrate + the 20 each.

I realize it's not on your wishlist, but any chance I could trade you a Huntmaster for one?

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist
!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

How much for just the contents (with shipping)?

So this might sound unusual but I'm after the posters that surround the boxes. Any shot you might have some of those lying around? I would just need to know sets you have.

I'm also interested in the poster that comes with the fatpack, but don't feel like paying shipping for the box. I'm curious how something like that would work.... Also, how much would it be with the box, if such tomfoolery is not possible?

Bumping this.

Ok. First. Please start a trade if you want to discuss things. Don't send a deckbox message, start a trade.

@Durnlaw - Boxes are usually sold at local game shops for about a dollar each. Same with the posters. I don't keep them. I ship them with the contents when they fit, and toss them when they don't.

@Nullparameter - For one box content, that fits in a small flatrate, so 20+5.80 = 25.80

@Apottedficus - No, sorry. I don't really want to trade them away, especially not when people are trying to offload pre-cycle standard cards. Now, if you flip your huntmaster into some combonation of restoration angels / snapcasters / liliannas / shocks, we can talk.

Bump.
17 left.

How much is shipping with the box?

Medium Flatrates are the smallest I can get the boxes into, so 11.60 for shipping.

I can get 2 completely sealed in one, or three if I can break the seal and remove the 3 inches of wasted cardboard spacers.

Bump ^_^

I'm going to play the devil's advocate here but what's preventing you from mapping a bunch of boxes and selling the remaining contents as the 9 packs from a Fat Pack? Have you done this before and are there people who can confirm as much (I see that you have a high rating)? I'd certainly be interested in buying some packs for drafting but I learned a while ago to buy packs unless they're in a sealed box.

Sonicpulsar wrote:

I'm going to play the devil's advocate here but what's preventing you from mapping a bunch of boxes and selling the remaining contents as the 9 packs from a Fat Pack? Have you done this before and are there people who can confirm as much (I see that you have a high rating)? I'd certainly be interested in buying some packs for drafting but I learned a while ago to buy packs unless they're in a sealed box.

Fat pack boosters come in plastic wrap. Also, I got good pulls that don't suggest mapping smile

I can also testify that I have bought a fatpack contents from him and there was nothing suspicious about it.  I even pulled a Watery Grave, a foil Clan Defiance, and some other nice rares smile

I am satisfied. Thanks for the anecdotes fellas.

Thank you for chiming in guys.

@SonicPulsar - I'll be extremely blunt.

On top of it being dishonest, I'm lazy. Mapping boxes is more work then I care to invest. I make on average ~$60 in store credit at my LGS's a week. I don't need to try to value push out of everything, when I want a deck (if I don't have the cards already), I tend to just go buy it. My primary LGS doesn't even map boxes (Supergames, Roswell Rd, Atlanta). Other ones in atlanta do, but not SG.

I sell these because they are prizes that I don't want, and since I know magic can be an expensive hobby, its the cheapest you can get boosters anywhere.

Also to clarify, when someone buys *one* fatpack contents, I will have to partially break the shrink wrap around the boosters to fit them into a small flatrate.

What I have to do is remove the spindown-dice, and break apart the land pack from the boosters. You still get everything, including the remaining plastic wrap.

Hopefully that alleviates any questions that may remain ^_^

Sonicpulsar wrote:

I bought a bunch of them the last time around.  No problems.  I bought most sealed, but had him open one to fit it in with the rest.  I received all the boosters from the open set still in shrink wrap, with the accompanying insert and die.

I bought $100 of them last time.  If I had the cash, I'd buy everything he has left right now.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

HikingStick wrote:

I bought a bunch of them the last time around.  No problems.  I bought most sealed, but had him open one to fit it in with the rest.  I received all the boosters from the open set still in shrink wrap, with the accompanying insert and die.

I bought $100 of them last time.  If I had the cash, I'd buy everything he has left right now.

Thank you HS.
Also, I just had it confirmed. I will have Dragons Maze FP's smile

Vincentarasin wrote:

I was on the edge, but now I can't resist.  Let me know when you get those and I'll definitely take one, possibly more.

NullParameter wrote:
Vincentarasin wrote:

I was on the edge, but now I can't resist.  Let me know when you get those and I'll definitely take one, possibly more.

I post as soon as I have them in my hand. Literally. I've already got everything plugged into paypal for it, lol.

It'll be the same format as R2R and the first GTC post.

I cant WAIT for the next set. I've already been playtesting a new deck and I'm stoked.
Plus standard PTQ season is soon? Aww hell yeah. It'll be off the hook for a few months. Since I won't be in school during most of the PTQ Season, I'm planning on doing some travel playing smile

Vincentarasin wrote:
NullParameter wrote:
Vincentarasin wrote:

I post as soon as I have them in my hand. Literally. I've already got everything plugged into paypal for it, lol.

It'll be the same format as R2R and the first GTC post.

I cant WAIT for the next set. I've already been playtesting a new deck and I'm stoked.
Plus standard PTQ season is soon? Aww hell yeah. It'll be off the hook for a few months. Since I won't be in school during most of the PTQ Season, I'm planning on doing some travel playing smile

When can you expect to get Dragon's Maze FPs?

Mosh00Rider wrote:

I would hazard a guess at no later than the weekend of the 11th.

They hit retail a week before that.

Vincentarasin wrote:
Mosh00Rider wrote:

I would hazard a guess at no later than the weekend of the 11th.

They hit retail a week before that.

Preparing my wallet.

Probably going to be the last bump before I put the remaining FP's up on Ebay.